Hugs

Jojo

Comments

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    Hi JoJo!
    Didn't know he was

Hi JoJo!

Didn't know he was MIA. Swear I saw a post he responded too not long ago...hmm

Well Footstomper..know we care!

Jan

• hardo718
    hardo718 Member Posts: 853 Member
    Jan4you said:

Hi JoJo!
    Didn't know he was

Hi JoJo!

Didn't know he was MIA. Swear I saw a post he responded too not long ago...hmm

Well Footstomper..know we care!

Jan

Footstomper!!!!!

I'm stompin my foot, wondering where you got off to.

Hugs, love & prayers,

Donna~

• foroughsh
    foroughsh Member Posts: 779 Member
    Hugs and loves for

Hugs and loves for footstomper

Forough

• angec
    angec Member Posts: 924 Member
    He was online yesterday,

He was online yesterday, Jojo,  Hugs!

• Footstomper
    Footstomper Member Posts: 1,237 Member
    angec said:

He was online yesterday,

He was online yesterday, Jojo,  Hugs!

Awww, you sweeties!

I'm just sitting in Maryland, waiting for something to happen. I've been on Nivomalab for six weeks now and nothing to report, which I suppose is the best news possible. The only side effects I seem to have are an all body rash and a little fatigue, both of which I can easily live with. I'll be having a scan after another 6 weeks or so.

I've been watching a movie called the Ecstacy of Wilko Johnson (probably best known in the USA as the silent executioner in Game of Thrones, he was also a guitarist and songwriter in a 1970's R&B band called Dr Feelgood. He comes from a very harsh place called Canvey island which as both a tourist destination and a centre for Oil refineries,the New Jersey of England. He is not only an artist, and a poet, but he is also an expert in Norse and Old English.)

In 2013 he was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer, told that it was inoperable and refused Chemo because it might only extend his life for a few months. So he went on a final Goodbye tour. On being told that he was dying he suddenly felt the ecstacy of being alive. Sound familiar?

He was touring the world still with a passion for being alive now. When he got back to England he was playing a gig when an oncologist freind of his came backstage and asked him why he wasnt dead. He got him into a hospital and dicovered that the tumour was operable but that the surgery itself had a high chance of mortality. Wilko decided that if he was going to die he might as well die under the knife.

The whole documentary is incredibly moving and very very funny. I recommend it Wilko's dignity, humour, and attitude is spellbinding throughout.

Oh, I'm really touched by your care. This site is like a family. The brothers and sisters of the lumpy offal.

• Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member

Awww, you sweeties!

I'm just sitting in Maryland, waiting for something to happen. I've been on Nivomalab for six weeks now and nothing to report, which I suppose is the best news possible. The only side effects I seem to have are an all body rash and a little fatigue, both of which I can easily live with. I'll be having a scan after another 6 weeks or so.

I've been watching a movie called the Ecstacy of Wilko Johnson (probably best known in the USA as the silent executioner in Game of Thrones, he was also a guitarist and songwriter in a 1970's R&B band called Dr Feelgood. He comes from a very harsh place called Canvey island which as both a tourist destination and a centre for Oil refineries,the New Jersey of England. He is not only an artist, and a poet, but he is also an expert in Norse and Old English.)

In 2013 he was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer, told that it was inoperable and refused Chemo because it might only extend his life for a few months. So he went on a final Goodbye tour. On being told that he was dying he suddenly felt the ecstacy of being alive. Sound familiar?

He was touring the world still with a passion for being alive now. When he got back to England he was playing a gig when an oncologist freind of his came backstage and asked him why he wasnt dead. He got him into a hospital and dicovered that the tumour was operable but that the surgery itself had a high chance of mortality. Wilko decided that if he was going to die he might as well die under the knife.

The whole documentary is incredibly moving and very very funny. I recommend it Wilko's dignity, humour, and attitude is spellbinding throughout.

Oh, I'm really touched by your care. This site is like a family. The brothers and sisters of the lumpy offal.

I

I love nothing to report!! With all you have been through, that is the best news ever!

That movie sounds interesting. I wonder if that is available on Canadian Netflix....I will have to check.

Even though others reported sightings of you Stomps, I must have missed these said sightings. I felt a void in the atmosphere.

Glad all is well!

Hugs

Jojo

• hardo718
    hardo718 Member Posts: 853 Member
    Jojo61 said:

I

I love nothing to report!! With all you have been through, that is the best news ever!

That movie sounds interesting. I wonder if that is available on Canadian Netflix....I will have to check.

Even though others reported sightings of you Stomps, I must have missed these said sightings. I felt a void in the atmosphere.

Glad all is well!

Hugs

Jojo

So happy!!

Glad to hear you've just been busy watching movies.  Sounds like a good one too, I'll have to see if I can find it.

Praying that rash clears soon.

Donna~

• marosa
    marosa Member Posts: 334 Member
    hardo718 said:

So happy!!

Glad to hear you've just been busy watching movies.  Sounds like a good one too, I'll have to see if I can find it.

Praying that rash clears soon.

Donna~

Hey Footsie!

Always good to see your face in a Post!  

• Awww, you sweeties!

Glad you are OK.  Your humor

Glad you are OK.  Your humor is a bright spot here.

• mrou50
    mrou50 Member Posts: 389 Member

Awww, you sweeties!

Happy

Glad you are okay, and I am going to look for that movie it sounds interesting.

Mark