Prayers needed

Pixie Dust
Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member
edited March 2016 in Breast Cancer #1

Puffin and her husband needs our prayers badly. Puffin I woke up early and got on chat room and was back reading and just found out about Lew. Everybody, Lew was  on top of a roof and fell off and hit his head. He is in critical condition and in ICU. We all know Puffin who is loved by all of us. She is going through alot right now. Everybody please pray for both of them and lets see how many prayers chains we can get started for Lew.  Puffin we all love you and Lew. I am praying now for both of you. Everbody lets all start praying now. I will call my dad to have him to start a prayer chain at his church.  Love and prayers to you both. Please let us know how he is doing.    HUGS  Pixie 

Comments

• Teach76
    Teach76 Member Posts: 351 Member
      What a difficult time!  

What a difficult time!   Prayers continuing here.

• ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Prayer

prayers go now

• button2
    button2 Member Posts: 421
    ppurdin said:

Prayer

prayers go now

Puffin

This is the fourth link on the prayer chain.....

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    button2 said:

Puffin

This is the fourth link on the prayer chain.....

Thank you for providing us

with this information-- prayers going out to Lew, and puffin .. Horrible accident ..

• lintx
    lintx Member Posts: 697
    VickiSam said:

Thank you for providing us

with this information-- prayers going out to Lew, and puffin .. Horrible accident ..

Puffin

Praying for your husband's recovery. Bless you both. Hugs, Linda

• Just_lori6
    Just_lori6 Member Posts: 76
    Best Wishes ♡

I'm so sorry to hear about Lew. 

Your such a wonderful person & you've helped me with some tough times. I am here thinking of you and Lew and praying for both of you~

Best Best Wishes!

xoxo 

Lori

• cati0314
    cati0314 Member Posts: 203
    Prayers

Prayers are being sent to Puffin and Lew...

• Gm2873
    Gm2873 Member Posts: 65
    Prayers needed

Praying for healing and comfort.

• Puffin2014
    Puffin2014 Member Posts: 531 Member
    thank you

Thank you all you wonderful ladies for your prayers. Lew never regained consciousness, we removed ventilator Saturday. My Dad is here, I wrote his obit yesterday, today we're going to funeral home. I want off this roller coaster.

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077

thank you

Thank you all you wonderful ladies for your prayers. Lew never regained consciousness, we removed ventilator Saturday. My Dad is here, I wrote his obit yesterday, today we're going to funeral home. I want off this roller coaster.

(((hugs))) to you~

So sad to hear~ keeping you in thought and prayer~

~M

• duck1255
    duck1255 Member Posts: 40
    Prayers

Puffin I am so sorry I haven't been on chat for quite awhile and just read this. You are in my prayers during this difficult time

• lintx
    lintx Member Posts: 697
    duck1255 said:

Prayers

Puffin I am so sorry I haven't been on chat for quite awhile and just read this. You are in my prayers during this difficult time

Puffin

l'm terribly sorry to read this update. You are in my prayers.

• Just_lori6
    Just_lori6 Member Posts: 76

thank you

So sorry

Oh Puffin,

I'm so sorry to hear the news. I haven't been on much as chemo is kicking my but. 

I just feel awful hearing of Lew. I have always read your advice to my husband & we both thought Lew was a great man who helped you through your cancer treatments. You are such a wonderful person & you will forever be in my thoughts & prayers.

Take care of yourself~

We are always here for you ♡

Lori

• cati0314
    cati0314 Member Posts: 203
    So sorry for your loss

Puffin, I'm so sorry for your loss.  There are no words, just prayers for your strength.

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537

thank you

I am so sorry for your loss.

My prayers go out to you and your family.  Such a difficult decision to make.  

Hugs and deep felt sympathy. 

Carol