PINK bus-awhile back

Options
disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member

I want to thank all of you who rode along with me to my mammo/ ultra sound-recently.

I went to my onoclogist and everything IS GREAT-blood labs, cyst got smaller (almost nothing now), mammo and ultrasound (dense tissue) all good.

I dont' have to go back for a YEAR>

Denise

Comments

• RozHopkins
    RozHopkins Member Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Well that all sounds good

Well that all sounds good news.  A few relieved sigs I am sure.  Well done.

• button2
    button2 Member Posts: 421
    Options
    That is fantastic Denise

I am going for my 6 month check-up this Thursday incl mammogram and ultrasound. I have to travel for about 9 hours to get to our capital city where my hospital is. I'm hoping for good news just like yours. Thanks for keeping us up to date, Anna  (I'm going by bus and I'll be imagining it's pink the whole way <3<3<3....)

• lintx
    lintx Member Posts: 697
    Options
    button2 said:

That is fantastic Denise

I am going for my 6 month check-up this Thursday incl mammogram and ultrasound. I have to travel for about 9 hours to get to our capital city where my hospital is. I'm hoping for good news just like yours. Thanks for keeping us up to date, Anna  (I'm going by bus and I'll be imagining it's pink the whole way <3<3<3....)

Good news!

It is such a relief to hear that news!  Thanks for sharing with us.  Hugs, Linda

• disneyfan2008
    Options
    button2 said:

That is fantastic Denise

wow long ride...best of

wow long ride...best of luck..I'll check back in ..to see how you mad eout..

Denise

• disneyfan2008
    Options
    Thanks all..

Denise

Thanks all..

Denise