Treatment 24 of 24

Phil64
Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member

This Thursday will be treatment number 24 of 24 planned Erbitux treatments. Yup. One whole year of Erbitux. One whole year of "the rash." And a whole year of NED. 

I managed to work through the year but I have to admit that I feel exhausted most days. And I am really hoping to recover and regain some energy. 

Blessings to you all today.

Phil

Comments

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Celebration time

image Happy Day, Phil! 

So glad to hear that the treatments are over, hopefuly forever. FOEVER NED! 

Don't overwork. We don't know what causes this darned Cancer, so you have to take tons of care; and after all that you have been through this year, you deserve some R&R. 

Cyber hugs!

Sue - Trubrit

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    Glad you're ned and getting a

Glad you're ned and getting a break from the chemo. My energy lately has improved and my outlook, 2015 was a rough year for me and the mental stress took a lot of my energy away, so feeling good about things should definitely boost your energy. Enjoy the feeling...............................Dave

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    Hooray! Almost over!!!

Hooray! Almost over!!!

• Easyflip
    Easyflip Member Posts: 588 Member
    Congratulations!

You made it and hopefully no more poison for a long time. With the current strides being made in immunotherapy drugs I'm hoping current chemo goes the way of the dinosaur. When I look back I still don't know if it did anything to help me and if I suffered all those side effects for nothing. Oh well, we're both NED now, congrats!

Easyflip/Richard

• marbleotis
    marbleotis Member Posts: 720 Member
    Amazing

Phil,

24 months - you are one tough cookie!

• vtspa6
    vtspa6 Member Posts: 172
    Wow! 24 treatments!  Done. 

Wow! 24 treatments!  Done.  You and your family will need to do some celebrating for sure!  NED forever!!

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    vtspa6 said:

Wow! 24 treatments!  Done. 

Wow! 24 treatments!  Done.  You and your family will need to do some celebrating for sure!  NED forever!!

.  Go Phil! Congrats...that

.  Go Phil! Congrats...that is quite an accomplishment. Be well.  Celebrate!!!

CM