Just saying hi

Options

just saying hi to everyone who remembers me and to all new girls. I'm doing great and wishing you the same!

Comments

• Thanks

I read old posts and i'm happy to see you're checking in helping us early in this dreadful part of life, giving us inspiration.

• TeddyandBears_Mom
    TeddyandBears_Mom Member Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    unknown said:

Thanks

I read old posts and i'm happy to see you're checking in helping us early in this dreadful part of life, giving us inspiration.

Thanks for checking in. We

Thanks for checking in. We all need to see the long time survivors thriving! Congrats!

Love and Hugs,

Cindi

• EZLiving66
    EZLiving66 Member Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Thank you for checking in.

Thank you for checking in.  It's great to see a long term survivor who refused conventional methods of treatment.  Please keep posting - it gives us all hope!

Love,

Eldri

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options

Thank you for checking in.

Thank you for checking in.  It's great to see a long term survivor who refused conventional methods of treatment.  Please keep posting - it gives us all hope!

Love,

Eldri

Thanks

for the big dose of Hope you provided today

where was your picture taken?  So beautiful

• bea-mil
    bea-mil Member Posts: 108
    Options
    ConnieSW said:

Thanks

for the big dose of Hope you provided today

where was your picture taken?  So beautiful

Connie

Good to hear from you, I don't see many familiar names on the board, maybe 2 or 3 that I recognize.

The picture was taken in Toronto (I live in Canada).

• debrajo
    debrajo Member Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    bea-mil said:

Connie

Good to hear from you, I don't see many familiar names on the board, maybe 2 or 3 that I recognize.

Oh my!

I remember you so well bea-mil!  So glad you are well!  Like you, I don't see many that were here when I came on board, but know several that are doing very well, just not posting.  Thank you for dropping by!  Stay well!

• molimoli
    molimoli Member Posts: 514
    Options
    Your about you page speaks volume, Thanks bea-mil.

Hello bea-mil I just read your about me page and I was overjoyed to find someone that actually refused conventional treatment and doing well to-boot. I too have refused to be pressured into conventional treatment and often wondered if any one here is walking in my shoes.I too see the + side of Cancer, it came to me carrying a whole new point of view and the realization that life is a precious temporary gift , I cherish being alive everyday and allows nothing to get in my way of really living. Thank you for posting, it strengthens my resolve. I wish you sustained NED.

Moli, feeling grateful. Nuff Love

• Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Nice to hear from you!

Hello!

Nice to hear from you!   Glad to hear you are doing great.

Kath

• DrienneB
    DrienneB Member Posts: 182
    Options
    Thank You Connie

I'm encouraged to be introduced to another longer-term survivor. Thank you.

-j

• molimoli
    Options
    bea-mil said:

Connie

A few of us lives in Canada I see.

Yes beautiful indeed.

• molimoli
    Options
    Your about me page inspires,thank you bea-mil

Thanks for checking in ,if you hadn't I would not have read your beautiful uplifting thoughts on life, and would not have known that you are a girl of my own heart and mind . Stay strong for you and us.

Moli wishing you peace of mind, you have made the right decision for you.Don't second guess it causes grey hairs everywhere.

Moli sending Nuff love, come back soon.

I just realize that I had responded to you a few weeks ago, but it's all good.