Martha (mp327) you are an Angel!

Options
2»

Comments

• Red Sox Fan
    Red Sox Fan Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Martha is Great

I've been coming to this site since shortly after I was diagnosed in 2010.  I've only posted a couple of times, but the advice, inspiration and humor that I find on this board has been such a tremendous consolation to me.  I am another one who thinks of Marth as the fearless leader in this very strange land. 

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

Martha is Great

I've been coming to this site since shortly after I was diagnosed in 2010.  I've only posted a couple of times, but the advice, inspiration and humor that I find on this board has been such a tremendous consolation to me.  I am another one who thinks of Marth as the fearless leader in this very strange land. 

Thank you very much for your sweet comments--they are very humbling but much appreciated.  I think everyone on this site contributes their share and I am grateful for each and every one who comes here to share their experience and knowledge with all of us.  This can be a bumpy road, as we all know, but having such great support makes the journey much easier!  I hope you are doing well and I thank you.

Martha