Happy Birthday to our dear Phil (Phil64)

Options
Trubrit
Trubrit Member Posts: 5,800 Member

Smiley music 096.gif   Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday dear Phi-il!

Happy Birthday to you!   -   image

Sue - Trubrit

Comments

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Phil..hope

Happy birthday Phil..hope it's a great one!

• Phil64
    Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    jen2012 said:

Happy birthday Phil..hope

Happy birthday Phil..hope it's a great one!

Thank you Sue and Jen. What a

Thank you Sue and Jen. What a wonderful day it's been. We were planning on going out for dinner but instead my wife made my favorite dinner and I was able to relax at home after a long day at work. Tomorrow, I'll be at UMHS at 7am for blood draw and 8am infusion. That means I'll be up and on the road at 5:30am. 

So nice to relax.

and read all my Happy Birthday wishes.  between CSN, text messages, FaceBook, phone calls, and people popping into my office today I have received a ton of happy birthday wishes today. Soon we will cut a cake (when my son gets home from basketball practic).

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Phil64 said:

Thank you Sue and Jen. What a wonderful day it's been. We were planning on going out for dinner but instead my wife made my favorite dinner and I was able to relax at home after a long day at work. Tomorrow, I'll be at UMHS at 7am for blood draw and 8am infusion. That means I'll be up and on the road at 5:30am. 

So nice to relax.

and read all my Happy Birthday wishes.  between CSN, text messages, FaceBook, phone calls, and people popping into my office today I have received a ton of happy birthday wishes today. Soon we will cut a cake (when my son gets home from basketball practic).

Wishing you a birthday filled

Wishing you a birthday filled with blessings, Phil. May tomorrow's visit bring good news.

Celebrate you....we do.

CM

• Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday.

• ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Phil64 said:

So nice to relax.

happy Birthday mate

Birthdays have a special significance for we survivors and the idea is to rack up as many of them as you can. Hang in there Ron.

• Phil64
    Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
    Options

Wishing you a birthday filled

Wishing you a birthday filled with blessings, Phil. May tomorrow's visit bring good news.

Celebrate you....we do.

CM

Woo hoo. It's all fun when

Woo hoo. It's all fun when CEA is under 1.0 again. 

• Easyflip
    Easyflip Member Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Happy

belated birthday! Celebrate the month, why not?

Easyflip/Richard

• PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Phil

And many, many more!