Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Options

Whatever holidays your family celebrates around this time of year, I hope you find them relaxing and joyful! For those going through treatments, enjoy the short break. My thoughts are with all of us as we move into a new year that I hope has as many scientific advances in treatments as we saw this year!

Comments

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    eating a Ginger Snap

Laralyn,

Merry Christmas!

The DNA sequencing on individuals to determine treatment plans which target specific aspects of their cancer sound very promising.

New stuff is good.

Happy New Year!

Matt

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    Thank you........

Merry Christmas and may this "New Year" eleminate all the lung problems that developed and all you hear from now on is NED then Cured. Thoughts and prayers always.

Bill

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Holidays..

Happy Holidays, New Year Blessings..., Faith - Family and Friends..

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Laralyn

I am not too sure what it all taste like but I had my share of it this Christmas, now I need to get back to being a vegetarian.

Tim    

• MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You too!

You too, Laralyn! I wish you happy holidays, but not as happy as next year when cancer will be in your rear-view mirror. It seems each day brings more positive news about advances toward cures for cancer. It must be an exciting time to be an oncologist.  (I can't say it's ever exciting to be a patient! )