Merry Christmas

4 years out, cancer on my epiglottis, di vinci robotic surgery, no chemo or radiation needed.

To all my bus riders, people who are just boarding, Merry Christmas and the very best New Year ever.

The battle is real, the struggles are hard, but, oh, how sweet the victories!!!

Comments

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    try the fudge

Grandmax4,

Looking good, 4 years and beyond.

Merry Christmas.

Matt

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Merry Christmas to you...........

Yes it is a rough road and dark tunnel to go down, but it is all worth it once you get through that tunnel, and see there is light and blue sky.  Merry Christmas

Bill

• the_wife
    the_wife Member Posts: 184
    Sweet indeed

Merry Christmas to you, too! You are so right....the harder the battle, the sweeter the victory!!! We just received news that my husband had a complete response to treatment. We're looking forward to his first cancer-free Christmas! :)

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,771 Member
    ho ho ho

Merry Christmas! and so thankful to be able to say HOHOHO!

• MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    Merry Christmas! It's a

Merry Christmas! It's a grateful Christmas for those of us who have the battle behind us. For those of you just starting, next year you will look back with a sense of wonder that you made it through your treatment, realization that there are people who love you very much, and new appreciation for everyday life. May God bless my CSN family!

• Barbaraek
    Barbaraek Member Posts: 626
    MrsBD said:

Merry Christmas! It's a

Merry Christmas! It's a grateful Christmas for those of us who have the battle behind us. For those of you just starting, next year you will look back with a sense of wonder that you made it through your treatment, realization that there are people who love you very much, and new appreciation for everyday life. May God bless my CSN family!

Amen to that!

Y'all are virtual family to me, and I am so thankful that I did not have to face this battle alone with my husband only. This will be one super sweet christmas for us!

Barbara

• swopoe
    swopoe Member Posts: 492
    So glad to hear you are doing

So glad to hear you are doing well, Grandma! My husband is half way done chemo and a third done his radiation. Things are starting to get harder. It is good to know that one day he will make it out on the other side. Thanks for the encouragement from everyone here. Happy holidays to all.

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    BIG HUGS....

and a very Merry Christmas back to you, Carolyn....

p

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    The battle

I could not have said it better, it is a fight but we can be the winners. Merry Christmas to you

Tim

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    WhoHoo..

Congrats you..., warrior princess.. <3