I met one real live Angel today!

camul
camul Member Posts: 2,537
edited December 2015 in Breast Cancer #1

We had a major snow storm.  I went to LDS Hospital for my scans and MRI.  My appt. Was at 915a.  Got there at 1049a. Called told them I was stuck......

My ex took me.  The hospital is up a steep hill.  It has always been plowed.  This morning, was the worst no plow.  Knew the storm was to be big, why didn't have roads plowed at 9a?  And to a trauma hospital? Listening to the radio, our dept. Of transportation guy called in to station.  He too was stuck.  Any other storm they are plowing at 2a, 3a, etc.  They didn't start out early even thou this storm was forecast for days.  1st storm of season, so redundant already blown the budget.  Just frustrating.

Anyways, husbands car got stuck 3 blocks down the hill.  I decided the only way I would get there was walk.  A lady shovelling her father's wAlk, saw me struggling came over, carried my bag ,the 3 blocks while helping me, cane and all.  After I was done, my son came to get me.  He tracked down her address, even got her name from someone.  

She really was my inspiration.  My legs are still ppl throbbing.  When I walked in the doors, she made sure they got a wheelchair, which I needed as I really could barely stand up!

Moral of the story is I think I met one of my guardian angels today.

Hugs,

Carol

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    wow, that is amazing...you

wow, that is amazing...you are right, she is an angel.

Denise

• Pixie Dust
    Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member
    Angels are everywhere

Camul,  I was back reading and come upon your post and had to read it. What a wonderful story to  be told. God has angels everywhere to help people in alot of ways. The sad thing is, everyone does not know that they are angels. May God bless you with many more angels and keep you safe and well.  HUGS to you.    Pixie Dust      Innocent

• linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Carol - so sorry to hear what

Carol - so sorry to hear what you had to go through to get to the hospital, but it certainly sounds like you have an angel watching over you!

Hugs,

Linda

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    linpsu said:

Carol - so sorry to hear what

Carol - so sorry to hear what you had to go through to get to the hospital, but it certainly sounds like you have an angel watching over you!

Hugs,

Linda

An angel indeed - they are out there !

i am so happy - one came your way!  What an ordeal for you- our dear sweet Carol .

my thoughts are with you dear Carlol regarding your MRI.  

LOVE and Respect you my Hero!!

VVicki Sam

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Thankful for angels!

Wow, what a day That was.  I hope you are rating and recuperating.

xoxo,

Jean

• Nana C.
    Nana C. Member Posts: 108
    Thanks for Sharing!

What a beautiful Post!  Yes, you had an angel watching you, sure she will continue too.  Praying that all results are good!

God Bless!

• twnkltoz
    twnkltoz Member Posts: 169 Member
    What a sweet story! Thank you

What a sweet story! Thank you for sharing. Sorry you had to go through that.

• runt1964
    runt1964 Member Posts: 33
    Awesome!!

I think that is so awesome!