disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    HUGS

HUGS

• Datsy
    Datsy Member Posts: 31
    Options
    Praying

I am praying for you right now.  May God's mercy be with you.

• Teach76
    Teach76 Member Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers, peace, and

Sending prayers, peace, and God's mercy.  May each day end having seen more smiles than frowns, and more laughter than pain.

Kathy

• jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    Teach76 said:

Sending prayers, peace, and

Sending prayers, peace, and God's mercy.  May each day end having seen more smiles than frowns, and more laughter than pain.

Kathy

Dear Precious Carol.....

Keeping you in all my prayers - sending gentle hugs to hold you!  Know we are all here for you - feel our love all around you!

You are so very precious and such an inspiration to all of us -

much love

Jenny

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    <3</b>
    Hi Carol,
    I don't come on often, however I felt compelled to sign on recently and I am glad that I did!  You have always been a strong and amazing person, you have my prayers and my love as you decide what is next.  Sending gentle hugs your way! 

<3  RE
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    RE said:

<3</b>
    Hi Carol,

I don't come on often, however I felt compelled to sign on recently and I am glad that I did!  You have always been a strong and amazing person, you have my prayers and my love as you decide what is next.  Sending gentle hugs your way! 

<3  RE

Carol

you are in my thoughts, and prayers.

Vicki Sam

• Mike555
    Mike555 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Praying for you

Can you get on an Ibrance (palbociclib) trial if you're ER+? My wife just now got a NED after AC and rads for aggressive ER+ in the breast (removed) and metaplastic triple negative in the lymph nodes. If you are triple negative the Mayo Clinic has a trial on TPIV 200 or TPIV 100/110. Both show 91% survival rate - astounding.

Mike W.

• VickiSam
    Options
    Mike555 said:

Praying for you

Can you get on an Ibrance (palbociclib) trial if you're ER+? My wife just now got a NED after AC and rads for aggressive ER+ in the breast (removed) and metaplastic triple negative in the lymph nodes. If you are triple negative the Mayo Clinic has a trial on TPIV 200 or TPIV 100/110. Both show 91% survival rate - astounding.

Mike W.

Thank you for the post

MIKE !!!!!

• Puffin2014
    Puffin2014 Member Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    keeping you in my prayers

Keeping you in my prayers, hoping the angels will hold you gently and bring you peace.

• jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options

keeping you in my prayers

Keeping you in my prayers, hoping the angels will hold you gently and bring you peace.

Sending love ...

...and prayers.

Jenny

• tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    My dear Ninja

How do you manage to say all of this as they usually remain silent scenarios that pass through the minds of the rest of us as we try to get to sleep. I do not know how to verbally respond without cliche to communicate the love and caring and fear for you. Let me express this though, that for whatever time remains, may the pain not envelope you and mobility remain tolerable.

Whatever the powers that be in the universe do with us, they better admit and realize how special, how totally and uniquely incredible a human they have here and to treat you with the awe, respect, and quality of life you are entitled to.

Ninja baby, always in my thoughts and heart.

Sherry

• kln
    kln Member Posts: 22
    Options
    Many prayers and positive

Many prayers and positive energy sending your way. Kelly

• Pixie Dust
    Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Sending sunshine your way

I have been off of here for awhile but always kept up with your post. You seem as if you are a very positive person and you know what you are doing and can make your right decisions in your life.  I still believe that you have enough spunk  in you to fight this with other trearments. Can you go to another doctor for other opinions. Just remember God does work in mysterious ways. I have heard alot of people on other websites when docs give them only a few months to live and they are still here 5yrs since then. Praying that this will happen to you. I am sprinkling pixie dust on you for the best of luck anyone can have.  HUGS

• Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Your strength continues to inspire

Your strength and poise during this ordeal inspires.  Carol, I don't know what to say other than I wish that you continue to flummox the doctors and beat out all of their expectations for you by a mile.  You are truly amazing.

• VickiSam
    Options

Your strength continues to inspire

Your strength and poise during this ordeal inspires.  Carol, I don't know what to say other than I wish that you continue to flummox the doctors and beat out all of their expectations for you by a mile.  You are truly amazing.

I 2nd that - Clementine

Carol is our "energizer bunny" .. 

Vicki

• twnkltoz
    twnkltoz Member Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hugs

I wish I had something better to offer than all the hugs you can stand!

• tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    I don't come here very often,

I don't come here very often, but I know you as a very strong and wonderful lady, I wish you only the best hun, I will be thinking of you xxxxxxxxx

• Treecy1106
    Treecy1106 Member Posts: 144
    Options
    Hi Carol

Its been awhile since I stopped by the discussion boards and I am glad I did tonight.

Making decisions about treatment and our lives gives us a sense of purpose. You are still in charge of yourself. That itself takes an enormous amount of strength. We all know at anytime we all will face the end of our lives. You are a great example for all of us on here and I am in awe of your spirit!!!

May God help soothe your pain and in the meantime find the 100% cure to help you get better.

Where there is life there is hope and even though we take the gloves off our hope is never completely gone.

(((Hugs)))

Patrice