Receiving chemo now,

Options

I'm in the infusion room at my hospital receiving my first chemo and I am having no problems, nothing, zilch.  And I am so stress free that I'm eating a ham & cheese sandwich!  I received a perk bag with a hand made blanket, and lots more in the bottom of the bag, so it really made my "opening debut more pleasant.  And BEST of all ladies I can do this.  Thanks for being here for all of us, your wisdom helps us newer members.

Comments

• TeddyandBears_Mom
    TeddyandBears_Mom Member Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    Yes you can!

So glad to hear your infusion is going well.

And, eating is a very good thing.  Please remember to stay hydrated too!

As you know by now, please reach back out with any questions or concerns as you go along on your journey.

Love and Hugs,

Cindi

• Lou Ann M
    Lou Ann M Member Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    They do treat you nice don't

They do treat you nice don't they.. I hope everything continues to go well.  Remember to stay hydrated and eat   Wishing you the best.

Hugs and prayers, Lou Ann ( another Don's Wife)

• EZLiving66
    EZLiving66 Member Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I'm glad everything went

I'm glad everything went good, Nancy.  I have not had any problems with the infusions either.  We can do this and kick this cancer's butt!!

Love,

Eldri

• Lou Ann M said:

They do treat you nice don't

They do treat you nice don't they.. I hope everything continues to go well.  Remember to stay hydrated and eat   Wishing you the best.

Hugs and prayers, Lou Ann ( another Don's Wife)

Hi "Dons wife"

It's always nice to meet another one!  Although I wish it were on a different chat line instead of cancer.  But I appreciate the support you and others give me, and I try to give good vibes back.  We're in this to win this.  And I consider every day closer to maybe research finding a different way, or a better way to create remission for us all.

• Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Nancy

Nancy,

Glad everything is going well.  Just be aware that a day or two later you can become extremely tired.   It will hit you like a brick so don't be surprised.  Just go to bed.   Also, eat popsicles to stay hydrated or lemon ice.

My best to you,

Kathy