anyone consuming soy/or soy lecithin?

Ziva
Ziva Member Posts: 16

Hello. I have read conflicting articles about comsuming soy with Ovarian Cancer and or Carcinosarcoma. Some articles say to stay away completely and others say soy is good, then others say soy is good but not soy supplementations that are in foods and such. My oncologist says eat anything I want. I don't of course. Do any of you comsume soy at any level? According to Dr. Weil soy is good. According to Dr. Mercola it is not. Can anybody share your thoughts on the subject?

Thanks

Comments

• angec
    angec Member Posts: 924 Member
    This is just my opinion. Soy

This is just my opinion. Soy is not good to eat. Most soy is GMO and is hurtful to the body.  Other than that, soy is estrogen which can make tumors grow.  If it makes no difference to you, stay away at all costs.  Hope you do well!  XXOO

• Ziva
    Ziva Member Posts: 16
    angec said:

This is just my opinion. Soy is not good to eat. Most soy is GMO and is hurtful to the body.  Other than that, soy is estrogen which can make tumors grow.  If it makes no difference to you, stay away at all costs.  Hope you do well!  XXOO

Soy

Thank you for your input. You confirmed what I was thinking but I thought maybe I might have been missing something. Again thank you, I will continue to stay away from soy.

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,368 Member
    angec said:

Just my opinion - I agree

Just my opinion - I agree with you angec.  Body recognizes soy as estrogen and for the agressive below the belt cancers?  I stay away from it as well.

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,368 Member
    angec said:

sorry - double post

sorry - double post