Heart Bleeding .....

Options
nuttyj
nuttyj Member Posts: 2

Hi, My mum has just being diagnose with liver cancer and currently on nexavar treatment . She have quite a number of tumor on her liver but have not spread to other places .she has just started on low dose of 400mg a day for around a week plus  but she is getting severe hand and feet rash . Her hand cracks and have leg blisters and she is in pain . I am in a very dilemma stage as to whether should continue taking or just to give up . any one of u here having this problem with this side effect ? when will this side effect goes off ?

Comments

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Of course your heart is

Of course your heart is bleeding in pain for your mother's suffering. I am so sorry you and she are going through all that. I wonder though, if you mean to post this under LIVER cancer. You posted this under Kidney cancer. Is her cancer spreading to the Kidneys?

Sending you healing light and care~

Hugs, Jan

• nuttyj
    nuttyj Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Jan4you said:

Of course your heart is

Of course your heart is bleeding in pain for your mother's suffering. I am so sorry you and she are going through all that. I wonder though, if you mean to post this under LIVER cancer. You posted this under Kidney cancer. Is her cancer spreading to the Kidneys?

Sending you healing light and care~

Hugs, Jan

Hi, thank you soo much ... no

Hi, thank you soo much ... no its in the liver .

Thanks for reply :)