Just thanks

I just wanted to thank everyone for their advise ,still tired but helps to hear I am not the only one that is where I am at. I have a doctor A surgen and he told me the sugery (SP) was a 10-12-hr operation. He recomened cemo-Radition first.I had no idea what was going on. But He said chemo-radation is no picnic .Boy was he right. Thanks alot for all your help. I hope I will never use this site again,but you all have helped. Thanks jOHN B

Comments

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Never Use This Site Again..

Not quite sure what you mean... Hope to see you here more as so you need...

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Hey John B....

This is a great site, you'll be short changing yourself by never checking in again....and.....we are pretty fun sometimes, too....

p

• jackflash22
    jackflash22 Member Posts: 524 Member
    please stay in touch now and

please stay in touch now and then, it will help others going through the same thing as you and to know your progress. 

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Welcome

There is a big differance from needing this site and coming back to this site. As far as 10~12 hr surgers it is no big deal, you're a sleep. Mine only went 8 but they said it could have gone up to 15 hours. You do know halif of that time is a card game. It is not over until they all go "all in".  Thake care.

Bill