Lymph Node biopsy...

Options

Remember the enlarged lymph node from my MRI??  Well, today I saw the ENT, and it's gotten larger...not much, just larger....so he felt we should biopsy it.  Now I have to wait a week to find out the results.  Oh brother....pray for me, guys....you know I'm no good at the waiting around part of anything.

p

Comments

• Barbaraek
    Barbaraek Member Posts: 626
    Options
    We're all tucking you

in our pockets Phrannie! Prayers for sure!

Barbara

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Barbaraek said:

We're all tucking you

in our pockets Phrannie! Prayers for sure!

Barbara

Prayers abound

Think positive!

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    Prayers on the way..But don't

Hang in there and no need to crank up the fan.

Always thoughts and prayers

• cureitall66
    cureitall66 Member Posts: 913
    Options
    Prayers

P,

You have my thoughts and prayers with you while you wait this out.

~C

• MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    The Fan

I'm going to hang onto one of those blades with you, Phrannie. My ENT saw something he didn't like and I'm having a PET scan tomorrow. Positive thoughts and prayers, hun!

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Got Your Back

Abi-Normal Sister...

• Barbaraek
    Barbaraek Member Posts: 626
    Options
    MrsBD said:

The Fan

I'm going to hang onto one of those blades with you, Phrannie. My ENT saw something he didn't like and I'm having a PET scan tomorrow. Positive thoughts and prayers, hun!

MrsBD

I'll be keeping you in my prayers! Our first post tx. PET is this Friday. Does that mean I get the third blade? I'll yield it if anyone else needs it - we are expecting inconclusive results from this first one because my hsband still has some inflammation and raw areas even though we are 13 weeks out.

You've been a great resource for me, so I'll be lighting an extra candle for you!

Barbara

• Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    lifting prayers

For both of you.

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    MrsBD said:

The Fan

Oh BD....sending prayers and

positive thoughts your way....you can have as many blades as you can use....this is a nerve wracking place to be, huh? 

p

• KB56
    KB56 Member Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Biopsy

Phrannie, sending very positive thoughts your way from Tx.  

Keith

• MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options

Oh BD....sending prayers and

positive thoughts your way....you can have as many blades as you can use....this is a nerve wracking place to be, huh? 

p

Thanks

Thanks, Phrannie and Barbara. I'm so grateful to have found this site with people who understand the tension we face. I pray for you all every night.

Beth

• Guzzle
    Guzzle Member Posts: 710
    Options
    KB56 said:

Biopsy

Phrannie, sending very positive thoughts your way from Tx.  

Keith

fingers crossed
    And everything else x
  • jtl
    jtl Member Posts: 456
    Options
    Good Luck!

I haven't been on the site for a while so I assume this is something that was discovered on a previous exam.  Anyway, good luck to you.

John

• Grandmax4
    Grandmax4 Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Holding your hand

We are family~~~right with you holding your hand

• lifeisDHA
    lifeisDHA Member Posts: 64
    Options
    I pray it will turn out to be

nothing.

• avisemi
    avisemi Member Posts: 172
    Options
    You and MrsBD are on my

You and MrsBD are on my prayers. Please keep us posted. Sending a big hug your way.

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    MrsBD said:

The Fan

Thoughts and prayers it's nothing.

Thoughts and prayers it's nothing.

Bill

• katenorwood
    katenorwood Member Posts: 1,912
    Options
    Positives sent

P,

Argh...hate it that the wait is so long !  Keeping you tucked deep in the pockets for a good outcome.  Hugs sent !  Katie

• ditto1
    ditto1 Member Posts: 660
    Options

Positives sent

P,

Argh...hate it that the wait is so long !  Keeping you tucked deep in the pockets for a good outcome.  Hugs sent !  Katie

Nothing to Drive

If you remember the bus got sold on the stipulation none of us who rode it would ever need it again.  So you will be fine (seriously that has been my prayer for you since Diane told me)  You and I were rookies together and finished as scarred but still kicking Pro's.  So get in there find out its just a peanut or walnut you swalloed and lets move on to Winter , Yeck.

• jackflash22
    jackflash22 Member Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Prayers

for you phrannie, toes and fingers crossed too that the lump is a false alarm and it's something quite innocent. We immediately think the worst buts it's not necessary so. I know you'll be hanging on to the fan, hope you have good news soon....