Another Member Meet Up

MrsBD
MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member

It's always fun to hear about people in this group who get to meet each other in person. On a gorgeous fall day in Wisconsin, Sonja K and Mrs BD met for breakfast and good conversation. We have a lot in common, and a few ideas on which we are polar opposites. We both agreed though, the CSN group helped us get through a really rough time. Thanks, everyone!

Comments

  • Barbaraek
    Barbaraek Member Posts: 626
    I need a "like" button

    for this. I'm sure it was good to meet in person. And as you said, the CSN group is a great source of support!

    Barbara

  • Sonja.K
    Sonja.K Member Posts: 79 Member
    Barbaraek said:

    I need a "like" button

    for this. I'm sure it was good to meet in person. And as you said, the CSN group is a great source of support!

    Barbara

    Hash Browns

    Hash Browns are always good!  And go down easy.  ☺

  • Sonja.K
    Sonja.K Member Posts: 79 Member
    Selfie

    If we were hip we would have thought to take a Selfie!  Mrs.BD is even nicer in person than on the site.  

  • MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    Sonja.K said:

    Selfie

    If we were hip we would have thought to take a Selfie!  Mrs.BD is even nicer in person than on the site.  

    Selfie

    Aww. So are you. Next time!

  • debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    that is just great!!  you

    that is just great!!  you will have to meet up again so you can take a picture!!  and sonja said hash browns are good anytime, so i'm sure she could use more....lol  this is great.  i get so excited when someone gets to meet in person.  i hope there are many more meetings in our futures!!

    God bless,

    dj

  • wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Isn't it great to meet.

    I enjoied mine with Don Foo so much.  Glad you got the chance to meet.

    image

     

    Here is your Like botton.

    Bill

  • sharon 1
    sharon 1 Member Posts: 50
    meet up.

    Where in Wisconsin are you ladises from? Im in Madison.

  • MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    sharon 1 said:

    meet up.

    Where in Wisconsin are you ladises from? Im in Madison.

    Meet Up

    We're in the Greenfield/West Allis area. Would love to meet you if you're in the area. 

  • sharon 1
    sharon 1 Member Posts: 50
    MrsBD said:

    Meet Up

    We're in the Greenfield/West Allis area. Would love to meet you if you're in the area. 

    Meet up

    MrsBD I would love to meet up one day. I am STILL going through so  many post tx problems, but what a wonderful idea. It would be nice to talk to someone who really understand what we go thru. God Bless my wonderful husband, but I think he thinks I should be better by now. It gets frustrating for him I think, to hear about my problems so much. Hes a wonderful care-giver but worn out as I am.

  • CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    nice

    image

  • MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    CivilMatt said:

    nice

    image

    News

    Matt, if laughter is truly the best medicine, you are the CSN chief pharmacist! 

  • sharon 1
    sharon 1 Member Posts: 50
    CivilMatt said:

    nice

    image

    You made my day

    Civil Matt- what a character!!LOL!!

  • Sonja.K
    Sonja.K Member Posts: 79 Member
    CivilMatt said:

    nice

    image

    Newspaper

    Matt your H&N News is hilarious!   Thank you.  

     

  • debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    CivilMatt said:

    nice

    image

    matt!!  this is

    matt!!  this is soooooooooooooo cool!  you are so talented!  i just love your posts, they always make me smile!!!  thank you so much for all your wonderful posts.

    God bless you,

    dj

  • Duggie88
    Duggie88 Member Posts: 760 Member
    Always Nice

    Always nice to hook up with fellow warriors and discuss abi-normalization. Thank God Matt is living proof of such subject matter. If he can't put a smile on your face a multi million winning Powerball ticket wouldn't either.

          Jeff

  • CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Duggie88 said:

    Always Nice

    Always nice to hook up with fellow warriors and discuss abi-normalization. Thank God Matt is living proof of such subject matter. If he can't put a smile on your face a multi million winning Powerball ticket wouldn't either.

          Jeff

    luckyy me

     

    I won a kind of lottery to get here.

     

  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    CSN H&N get together

    It is only a dream but I would love to see someone host a CSN H&N get together. We all see and talk here but it is nothing compared to being in person.

     

    Tim