Another Member Meet Up

Options
MrsBD
MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member

It's always fun to hear about people in this group who get to meet each other in person. On a gorgeous fall day in Wisconsin, Sonja K and Mrs BD met for breakfast and good conversation. We have a lot in common, and a few ideas on which we are polar opposites. We both agreed though, the CSN group helped us get through a really rough time. Thanks, everyone!

Comments

• Barbaraek
    Barbaraek Member Posts: 626
    Options
    I need a "like" button

for this. I'm sure it was good to meet in person. And as you said, the CSN group is a great source of support!

Barbara

• Sonja.K
    Sonja.K Member Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Barbaraek said:

I need a "like" button

for this. I'm sure it was good to meet in person. And as you said, the CSN group is a great source of support!

Barbara

Hash Browns

Hash Browns are always good!  And go down easy.  ☺

• Sonja.K
    Options
    Selfie

If we were hip we would have thought to take a Selfie!  Mrs.BD is even nicer in person than on the site.  

• MrsBD
    Options
    Sonja.K said:

Selfie

If we were hip we would have thought to take a Selfie!  Mrs.BD is even nicer in person than on the site.  

Selfie

Aww. So are you. Next time!

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    that is just great!!  you

that is just great!!  you will have to meet up again so you can take a picture!!  and sonja said hash browns are good anytime, so i'm sure she could use more....lol  this is great.  i get so excited when someone gets to meet in person.  i hope there are many more meetings in our futures!!

God bless,

dj

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    Isn't it great to meet.

I enjoied mine with Don Foo so much.  Glad you got the chance to meet.

Here is your Like botton.

Bill

• sharon 1
    sharon 1 Member Posts: 50
    Options
    meet up.

Where in Wisconsin are you ladises from? Im in Madison.

• MrsBD
    Options
    sharon 1 said:

meet up.

Where in Wisconsin are you ladises from? Im in Madison.

Meet Up

We're in the Greenfield/West Allis area. Would love to meet you if you're in the area. 

• sharon 1
    Options
    MrsBD said:

Meet Up

We're in the Greenfield/West Allis area. Would love to meet you if you're in the area. 

Meet up

MrsBD I would love to meet up one day. I am STILL going through so  many post tx problems, but what a wonderful idea. It would be nice to talk to someone who really understand what we go thru. God Bless my wonderful husband, but I think he thinks I should be better by now. It gets frustrating for him I think, to hear about my problems so much. Hes a wonderful care-giver but worn out as I am.

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    nice

• MrsBD
    Options
    CivilMatt said:

nice

News

Matt, if laughter is truly the best medicine, you are the CSN chief pharmacist! 

• sharon 1
    Options
    CivilMatt said:

nice

You made my day

Civil Matt- what a character!!LOL!!

• Sonja.K
    Options
    CivilMatt said:

nice

Newspaper

Matt your H&N News is hilarious!   Thank you.  

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    CivilMatt said:

nice

matt!!  this is

matt!!  this is soooooooooooooo cool!  you are so talented!  i just love your posts, they always make me smile!!!  thank you so much for all your wonderful posts.

God bless you,

dj

• Duggie88
    Duggie88 Member Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Always Nice

Always nice to hook up with fellow warriors and discuss abi-normalization. Thank God Matt is living proof of such subject matter. If he can't put a smile on your face a multi million winning Powerball ticket wouldn't either.

Jeff

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    Duggie88 said:

Always Nice

Always nice to hook up with fellow warriors and discuss abi-normalization. Thank God Matt is living proof of such subject matter. If he can't put a smile on your face a multi million winning Powerball ticket wouldn't either.

Jeff

luckyy me

I won a kind of lottery to get here.

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    CSN H&N get together

It is only a dream but I would love to see someone host a CSN H&N get together. We all see and talk here but it is nothing compared to being in person.

Tim