Hi everyone I'm back, would give anything to be someplace else though.

Options
2»

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    bethsbaby said:

Sorry you are back

hi,  so sorry to read that you are deating with this again.  I too was diagnosed with invasive lobular carcinoma in January 2011.  I opted to have a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction.  I ended up having three tumors , non of which ever showed on a mammogram.  I am sure they will be looking to see if it has spread, but would think that they would start some kind of chemo.  The good thing about that is they would be able to see if the chemo was working by watching new area on scans.    As far as reconstruction,  the radiated skin would probably be removed if you had a mastectomy.  They can do amazing things now with reconstruction.  I would suggest you check out the website www.Breastcancer.org. Their discussion boards are very specific and I am sure you could find some who are going thru the same thing you are.  I hope your next appointment is soon and they can answer your questions.  This may be a secondary cancer and not a recurrance ?  I don't know.  But will keep you in my prayers and hope things work out.    

Sorry - that you have to go thru any of this again -

How are you doing ?   Things okay?   Please update us when possible.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam