tumor around small bowelcausing slow down leaving stomach -docs say not a real blockage yet ensure &

Susan P
Susan P Member Posts: 103

As I'm dealing with this new phase of my OV CAI  'm feeling alone  seemed like we all go through first line together same drugs responsesoibses & reactions.

my TX is 3 x doxil then contrast CT - they tell me you need the 3 tx's before you can expect results the tumor isnkind of a band around some small bowel - causing stickey & slugish action

if I eat right I keep food down - have to give the stomach a chance to empty slowly - if I eat wrong - up it comes. unless it becomes a full blockage & nothing goes down or through - I'm to manage it at home & get these 3 TX's.

My first Doxil was a breeze - my worse response was extreme sweats & fatigue --- does that sound ok?

thanks anyone & all for listening

Susan P from Alberta Canada & TX & WY

Comments

• Jue
    Jue Member Posts: 80
    Hi susan I too am in my first

Hi susan I too am in my first recurrance , I think most of us know we will recur but when we do its scarey , I too feel alone and unsure where this is all going , I've just had a second debulking surgery a year after the first and my numbers have gone up to 261 ! So now 6  x carboplatin when I wasn't expecting any

• Jue
    Sorry my posts seem to be cut

Sorry my posts seem to be cut off half way , , I'm hoping for you that your next doxil is as manageable as the first and it gets you eating drinking better , I've had tummy troubles since first op , little and often seems to work with lots of water  . Jue x

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,677 Member
    Jue said:

Sorry my posts seem to be cut

Sorry my posts seem to be cut off half way , , I'm hoping for you that your next doxil is as manageable as the first and it gets you eating drinking better , I've had tummy troubles since first op , little and often seems to work with lots of water  . Jue x

Jue

This happens to me also.  Ive found if you hit post then edit after it posts, you can continue your original post.  Awfully frustrating, especially if you want to correct some typos because you have to repeat the process for each.  That's why I'm not going to fix the missing comma in I've.

• Jue
    ConnieSW said:

Jue

This happens to me also.  Ive found if you hit post then edit after it posts, you can continue your original post.  Awfully frustrating, especially if you want to correct some typos because you have to repeat the process for each.  That's why I'm not going to fix the missing comma in I've.

Thanks Connie couldn't

Thanks Connie couldn't understand why , I'll give it a go , jue x

• lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Jue said:

Thanks Connie couldn't

Thanks Connie couldn't understand why , I'll give it a go , jue x

Dear Susan P

Sending lots of prayers your way that you continue to be able to manage the Doxil and eating.

Warm hugs,

Kelly