Options
2»

Comments

• todd121
    todd121 Member Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Srashedb said:

EXCELLENT

isn't it great to get this behind you? What schedule do they test you?

Sarah

Thanks. Yes. Sort of. :)

I'm on a 3 month schedule. So I go back the week before Christmas.

It is a little bit of a relief. Of course what I really want is to not have cancer/not have any chance of it coming back, or at least know it's not coming back for X months. Maybe. It will come back when it will come back. The scans just tell me at that moment in time what they can see. They don't scan my head, so I don't know if my brain is ok. And I don't know if there's anything too small to see. I'm never satisfied. When they found my adrenal tumor, they looked back 6 months and could see it there. They just didn't notice it until it got big enough to change the size of the gland.

What I'd really like is for none of us to have to deal with this!

Thank you. It is some relief. Yes.

Todd

• Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    todd121 said:

Thanks. Yes. Sort of. :)

I'm on a 3 month schedule. So I go back the week before Christmas.

It is a little bit of a relief. Of course what I really want is to not have cancer/not have any chance of it coming back, or at least know it's not coming back for X months. Maybe. It will come back when it will come back. The scans just tell me at that moment in time what they can see. They don't scan my head, so I don't know if my brain is ok. And I don't know if there's anything too small to see. I'm never satisfied. When they found my adrenal tumor, they looked back 6 months and could see it there. They just didn't notice it until it got big enough to change the size of the gland.

What I'd really like is for none of us to have to deal with this!

Thank you. It is some relief. Yes.

Todd

Perhaps they'll reduce the

Perhaps they'll reduce the frequency of scans after you being NED for a while, so there will be less stress?