Rough Day

Ladies,

I had a bit of a rough day today and need some of your positive juices.  I had an ultrasound on Wednesday and the results show mets have taken residence in my liver.  I'm about 2 months short of 4 years since DX [10/2011], and today was chemo #35.  I know I've got a lot to be thankful for.

At chemo, I met a lovely woman getting her final chemo, but also going through radiation.  I talked primarily to her mother since she was understandably wiped-out.  They were unaware of CSN and our discussion board and I encouraged them to look us up, and told them that I am Maggie_mac.  I hope she and/or her mom will see this and consider it my formal invitation.

Blessings and health to you all.

Maggie

Comments

• Lou Ann M
    Lou Ann M Member Posts: 996 Member
    Sending hugs and prayers

I am so sad to hear about those nasty little mets, but you can beat them.  If you have survived 35 chemo treatments, you are a mighty strong lady.  You are 11 teatments and 11 months ahead of me.  The 1st mets that I had were on my liver and they have dissapeared and have taken up residence in othr parts of my body.  It is hard for us to hear that after treatment and all the side effects those mets are still causing us trouble.   You have gone through a lot and are strong, you will make it through this, too.  I wish i had a magic wand to wave and make this all go away for all of us, but that isn't going to happen, so I will send something better, my prayers.  Lou Ann

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,368 Member
    Hugs, Maggie!  On tough days

Hugs, Maggie!  On tough days you know we are always here!

• Abbycat2
    Abbycat2 Member Posts: 644 Member

Hugs, Maggie!  On tough days

Hugs, Maggie!  On tough days you know we are always here!

Thinking of you, Maggie

We are here for you and please know that our prayers and well wishes are infinite. I have read so much about cancer and how well others have done with mets to the liver, lungs and brain. It is quit possible that with treatment those mets will disappear. 

Hugs to you, Maggie and you, too, Lou Ann,

Cathy