Members That Posted and Went?

I was reading a very interesting thread, you've probably guessed I'm new here, from 

lindaprocopio

It referred to a CA125 of 154, after remission, but her profile says she last posted in 2011 and this thread was from 2009, I am really interested by her story as there were some similarities to mine, can anyone throw some light for me? I'd love to read more of her journey and find out how she is now.

LA

Comments

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,678 Member
    Lily Anne

I am so sorry to tell you that Linda died several years ago.  It happened before I joined but since I read all her posts in sequential order, it hit me hard when I realized she was gone and I could never thank her for starting our board.  What she gave us, keeps her memory alive.  Such a vibrant, giving woman.

• Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    Lily:
    Linda was a great

Lily:

Linda was a great poster here.  You can still find many of her informative posts.   She is the one who got the uterine portion of this site started.

My best to you.

Kathy

• Lily_Anne
    Lily_Anne Member Posts: 39
    Kaleena said:

Lily:
    Linda was a great

Lily:

Linda was a great poster here.  You can still find many of her informative posts.   She is the one who got the uterine portion of this site started.

My best to you.

Kathy

Thank you Ladies
    How would I

Thank you Ladies

How would I go about finding her sequence of events? I was kind of hoping she had moved on to better things, I'm quite saddened and equally concered that she didn't make it.

LA

• TeddyandBears_Mom
    TeddyandBears_Mom Member Posts: 1,811 Member
    Lily_Anne said:

Thank you Ladies
    How would I

Thank you Ladies

How would I go about finding her sequence of events? I was kind of hoping she had moved on to better things, I'm quite saddened and equally concered that she didn't make it.

LA

LilyAnne

Try this link, I think it will take you to what you are looking for.

http://csn.cancer.org/node/163120

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,360 Member
    LA, SO many of us found this

LA, SO many of us found this site by googling and find a post by Linda.  She continues to be such a gift to so many people by bringing them to a play to be together. 

I am sorry you have had to find us, but welcome.  Please feel free to ask anything.  You are among friends.