carrot juice for headache

Cucu me
Cucu me Member Posts: 213 Member

I found out that drinking carrot juice daily for cancer solved my problem with the headaches I have had since I was a kid.

Thit is strange to me, but I don't take pain pill for headache for second week already even the headache got worse with the chemo.

Maybe my discovery can help someone else.

Comments

• debrajo
    debrajo Member Posts: 1,095 Member
    carrots

I was wondering if you would mind telling me how much, what kind, organic,ect. juice you are drinking?  Some of my earliest memories as a child(2-3 years old) are of terrible headaches.  I, at 63, only need dime store reading glasses.  I have had eye exams, medical tests, x-rays, you name it and I still have a headache every day.  The worst ones are the ones I wake up with.  That day is not going to be good!  I would love to find something that at least helps.  Thanks so much, Debra(J0)

• Cucu me
    debrajo said:

carrots

I was wondering if you would mind telling me how much, what kind, organic,ect. juice you are drinking?  Some of my earliest memories as a child(2-3 years old) are of terrible headaches.  I, at 63, only need dime store reading glasses.  I have had eye exams, medical tests, x-rays, you name it and I still have a headache every day.  The worst ones are the ones I wake up with.  That day is not going to be good!  I would love to find something that at least helps.  Thanks so much, Debra(J0)

sure, I'll tell you

First I have my headaches for so many years. I've been taken pain pills non stop. My headaches are all differents kinds, you name it.

After I was diagnosed I started drinking juice from vegetables and still had headaches. Then I read in Internet for people, who cured their cancers by drinking carrot juice.

The dose was 2,5 pounds per day. I tried and it helped me, but later I just forgot about it,because I was mess after the surgery and then the chemo....I was taking plenty of pain pills.

A week or then days ago, I remembered  for the carrot juice, no need to say that I had headache again, and I made juice from 5,6 medium to big ones,about a cup 200ml,

6 oz.

My headache stopped. Since then I drink the same dose in the morning and some days in the evening if I start to feel the headache again. I don't wait long though...

You can try and create your own dose.

I use only organic carrots and still I put them first in cold water for 30min. I do the same for all fruit and veggis I eat. Sometimes I add a spoon of apple vinegar.

I hope this help. Let me know

• debrajo
    Cucu me said:

sure, I'll tell you

First I have my headaches for so many years. I've been taken pain pills non stop. My headaches are all differents kinds, you name it.

After I was diagnosed I started drinking juice from vegetables and still had headaches. Then I read in Internet for people, who cured their cancers by drinking carrot juice.

The dose was 2,5 pounds per day. I tried and it helped me, but later I just forgot about it,because I was mess after the surgery and then the chemo....I was taking plenty of pain pills.

A week or then days ago, I remembered  for the carrot juice, no need to say that I had headache again, and I made juice from 5,6 medium to big ones,about a cup 200ml,

6 oz.

My headache stopped. Since then I drink the same dose in the morning and some days in the evening if I start to feel the headache again. I don't wait long though...

You can try and create your own dose.

I use only organic carrots and still I put them first in cold water for 30min. I do the same for all fruit and veggis I eat. Sometimes I add a spoon of apple vinegar.

I hope this help. Let me know

Thanks!

I am certainly going to try thi , this coming weekend!I think I will start with the 6 oz. also and go from there.  Would be so great to have no headaches for at least one or two days a week.  I'll let you know in a week or so.  Thanks again!  Debra

• Cucu me
    debrajo said:

Thanks!

I am certainly going to try thi , this coming weekend!I think I will start with the 6 oz. also and go from there.  Would be so great to have no headaches for at least one or two days a week.  I'll let you know in a week or so.  Thanks again!  Debra

No problem

Smile

• Tikvah
    Tikvah Member Posts: 24
    Cucu me said:

No problem

Smile

I used to drink carrot juice

I used to drink carrot juice for my migraine headaches -- and it really helped get rid of them.

• pinky104
    pinky104 Member Posts: 574 Member
    debrajo said:

Thanks!

debrajo

If the carrot juice doesn't cure the headaches, here's another idea.  If the headaches seem to radiate up from your neck, you might try a different pillow.  The fact that you wake up with them might be a clue that your pillow is either too high or two low.  That's what our chiropractor told my husband when he complained about them.  Another idea would be to keep a food diary and see if what you're eating might be causing them.  Cheese, chocolate, and caffeine are known culprits for causing headaches.

• debrajo
    pinky104 said:

debrajo

If the carrot juice doesn't cure the headaches, here's another idea.  If the headaches seem to radiate up from your neck, you might try a different pillow.  The fact that you wake up with them might be a clue that your pillow is either too high or two low.  That's what our chiropractor told my husband when he complained about them.  Another idea would be to keep a food diary and see if what you're eating might be causing them.  Cheese, chocolate, and caffeine are known culprits for causing headaches.

Thanks

Thank you ladies!  I believe you are all right.  My multiple surgerys have left me very little options for sleep.  My pillows and mattresses are at least 25 years old.  I wake up looking like a pretezel!  Something has got to happen.  When I wake up with a headache, usually the pounding kind, I am worthless the rest of the day!  Thanks again! Best, Debra