For those of you who knew and loved missrenee

Options
aysemari
aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member

Hi, 

I thought you would want to know. A friend of hers sent me this

You may not know me. I am Renee's friend, joey from NJ. The thing we have in common is our love for Renee who is going thru the worst time anyone ever could. To give her some happy memories, I am trying to reach everyone I can who's life was changed by knowing Renee.   

If we all took a moment to send her a card with a little story of remembering perhaps a funny escapade or adventure we had with Renee, a picture or a memento, it might give her a few light moments while she faces such a heavy burden. I hope you won't think I am overstepping my boundaries, and I'm not telling anyone what to do, just trying to find some small way to make a difference in the little bit of time a wonderful person has left.

please send me a PM and I can send you her address. She has left a deep imprint in my heart and I know she was a big support to many

ayse

Comments

• TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    Do you know anything more, Ayse?

Ayse,

Do you know anything more about what's going on with Renee?  The last post I could find from her was 2 years ago -- she was dealing with bone mets, but had been NED as of her last PET scan.

I can never, ever think of Renee without remembering her stepping up to drive you home from your mastectomy years ago, Ayse -- someone she'd never met.

Please PM me with her address when you can.

Traci

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    A little bit about our Miss Renee -

missrenee's picture

Last update from our Sister in PINK - July 2013

Sorry that I haven't been here in a while--the recent posts on FB about our dear Chenheart have led me back.  First of all, I want you all to know, you're all in my daily prayers--by name.  I love you all and think about you all often--each in your own way.

I am doing well.  My husband and I just got back a couple of weeks ago from a "bucket-list" 2-week trip to Paris.  The most incredible vacation either one of us have ever taken.  It was beyond wonderful.

My grandson, Lincoln, who turned 1 on July 9 continues to be the joy of my life.  I am still watching him on Wednesdays and Fridays and loving every minute of it.

I am feeling well, still on the monthly injections of Faslodex and Xgeva.  My next PET scan will be probably in October.  My PET scan in April showed no evidence of active disease (remission)! 

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for caring.  I can't tell you how much you all mean to me.  And, Sweet-Sue from NY, I'm planning on being in NY for Thanksgiving.  We must get together.

Love and many hugs, Renee

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

A little bit about our Miss Renee -

missrenee's picture

Last update from our Sister in PINK - July 2013

Sorry that I haven't been here in a while--the recent posts on FB about our dear Chenheart have led me back.  First of all, I want you all to know, you're all in my daily prayers--by name.  I love you all and think about you all often--each in your own way.

I am doing well.  My husband and I just got back a couple of weeks ago from a "bucket-list" 2-week trip to Paris.  The most incredible vacation either one of us have ever taken.  It was beyond wonderful.

My grandson, Lincoln, who turned 1 on July 9 continues to be the joy of my life.  I am still watching him on Wednesdays and Fridays and loving every minute of it.

I am feeling well, still on the monthly injections of Faslodex and Xgeva.  My next PET scan will be probably in October.  My PET scan in April showed no evidence of active disease (remission)! 

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for caring.  I can't tell you how much you all mean to me.  And, Sweet-Sue from NY, I'm planning on being in NY for Thanksgiving.  We must get together.

Love and many hugs, Renee

I like many, have so many wonderful stories

and memories of Miss Renee -   Please also PM her address.   

Thank you so very much for the post --  no over stepping here!  We appreciate your efforts  Miss Aysemari

Love YOU!   Hope all is well with you, and Freddie.

Vicki Sam

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    VickiSam said:

I like many, have so many wonderful stories

and memories of Miss Renee -   Please also PM her address.   

Thank you so very much for the post --  no over stepping here!  We appreciate your efforts  Miss Aysemari

Love YOU!   Hope all is well with you, and Freddie.

Vicki Sam

Ayse please pm or email me her address ri

Aysemari, 

please send me Renee address. I miss you both. Update on health conditions will be useful to avoid stupid comments . Last time she has posted she was in remission.

Hugs

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Thanks Ayse

Sending prayers and hugs to our missrenee.  I do know that she has a new granddaughter.  Her grandson and new granddaughter are the loves of her life, as well as her husband, Kevin, of course.  

• Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Miss Renee

I can't believe it has been 2 years since she has been on the boards!  It truly feels like yesterday.  She was a lovely warm, caring presence here.  Please, Ayse, if you can send me her address.  Thank you.

Clementine

• jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options

Miss Renee

I can't believe it has been 2 years since she has been on the boards!  It truly feels like yesterday.  She was a lovely warm, caring presence here.  Please, Ayse, if you can send me her address.  Thank you.

Clementine

Miss Renee

I would love her address also - thanks Ayse.

Keeping her and her precious family in my prayers.

Jenny