This may help dry mouth

hwt
hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member

I have a few new root cavities and my dentist gave me Remin Pro made in Germany. I selected strawberry.  I am supposed to put a pearl size drop at gum line each night with my finger.  He told me it could increase saliva and it has. I don't have a huge issue with dry mouth anymore but when I use the Remin Pro, I actually drool from the corners of my mouth for awhile before I go to sleep. Of course, drooling is no fun but thought this might be a helpful product for someone experiencing bad dry mouth issues in addition to preventing root cavities.  

Comments

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    I see we can get it on the internet....

Wonderful!!  Think I'll give it a go.  Do you still have some extra saliva during the day, or is this mostly for night time dry mouth?

p

• peggylulu
    peggylulu Member Posts: 375

I see we can get it on the internet....

Wonderful!!  Think I'll give it a go.  Do you still have some extra saliva during the day, or is this mostly for night time dry mouth?

p

Thanks y'all !

I'm going to look for it too ! Hope it helps I'm almost totally dry after three years . Thanks again . 

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    peggylulu said:

Thanks y'all !

I'm going to look for it too ! Hope it helps I'm almost totally dry after three years . Thanks again . 

Saliva

No, Phrannie, I don't have an excess of saliva during the day. I would say 90% of the time my mouth has an adequate amount of saliva that I really don't have to give it much thought anymore.  Took quite awhile to get to that point but finally made it. Four and half years since my dx Peggy, so don't give up hope on it. I hope the product helps you. 

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    dry mouth

hwt,

While I still have occasional dry mouth during the day I almost always have dry mouth at night, but I’m game to try something new. Thanks for the idea.

Matt

p.s. the Xylimelts which I use every make me drool, oh boy

• tommyodavey
    tommyodavey Member Posts: 726 Member
    CivilMatt said:

dry mouth

hwt,

While I still have occasional dry mouth during the day I almost always have dry mouth at night, but I’m game to try something new. Thanks for the idea.

Matt

p.s. the Xylimelts which I use every make me drool, oh boy

Dry Mouth

Thanks for posting this information.  So many of us suffer from dry mouth during the night that I'm willing to try anything.  I've tried several head/chin masks but none really worked.

Tom