Need support and prayers

avisemi
avisemi Member Posts: 172

Hi all,

Dima woke up with chest pain and difficulty breathing. We are in ten emergency room. The first doctor said she thought it was pericarditis and that I could be caused by the chemo. That was around 8am. The cardiologist came and said something we could not understand but that sounded like it wasn't that. He left before I could gather my thoughts and ask him to explain. So we are just waiting. I feel at peace trusting all is well and putting this in God's hands.  

Actually, the hard part is how this bringa all the memories from diagnosis to treatment back. It is so painful to look bad. 

Also, we were just moving forward. Just beginning to forget all the ordeal and feel cancer was behind us. Yes, Dima has various side effects and we have his next check up next month, but we thought the hard part was over and we were in a good new normal. this just feels like a painful reminder that things are really not okay. 

Please keep us in your prayers. Please pray that everything is okay with Dima. For the right diagnosis and treatment and complete healing. 

Thanks

Comments

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    i'm so sorry for this extra

i'm so sorry for this extra bump in the road and I will be praying for both of you.  Keep faith that God will be with you, no matter what.  Good luck with the doctors.  Please let us know how he's doing.

God bless you both,

dj

• Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    lifting prayers

Have been where you are: breathe deeply and let it go.  No holding your breath allowed! Smile

Let us know what you find out.

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member

lifting prayers

Have been where you are: breathe deeply and let it go.  No holding your breath allowed! Smile

Let us know what you find out.

Prayers

Dima will be in my prayers.

• avisemi
    avisemi Member Posts: 172
    Thank you!  We are home. They

Thank you!  We are home. They could not find the reason for the pain. Though, it still hurts :(. We will call our med onc tomorrow to see what he wants us to do. I'll keep you posted

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    avisemi said:

Thank you!  We are home. They

Thank you!  We are home. They could not find the reason for the pain. Though, it still hurts :(. We will call our med onc tomorrow to see what he wants us to do. I'll keep you posted

Will keep you both......

Will keep you both in our thoughts and prayers that Dima is ok.

Bill 

• MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    Praying

You are both in my prayers. It is frustrating to finally start feeling normal and then have a backslide. I hope it was something minor and it will never happen again!