Mom has Passed

jim and i
jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member

Thank you all for the prayers for my mother. She called the EMTs this morning saying not able to breath. Took off life support two hours later. Please pray for my family during this difficult time. This is hard on me since I lost Jim 15 months ago to this crap too. 

Debbie

Comments

• lornal
    lornal Member Posts: 428
    Mom

Sorry for the loss of your mom.  Prayers for you and your family.

Lorna

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Hi Debbie

I know it is hard for you right now with Jim passing away last year and now your mother, but you know they are in no more pain and no more suffering. I am praying for you and all your family that God will continue to give you the strength you need and keep your faith in Him strong.

Someday and very soon now we will all be together again, that is the Christian Faith

Tim

• Ladylacy
    Ladylacy Member Posts: 773 Member
    Mother

Debbie, I am so sorry to hear about your mother.  Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Sharon

• MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    Mom

My heart goes out to you. I pray for the day when this disease is abolished. 

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    T & P

Debbie,

My deepest condolences, I’m very sorry for your loss.

Matt

• josh r.
    josh r. Member Posts: 264 Member
    Prayers

Debbie our heart felt condolences once again to you and your family. josh r.

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    My condolences Debbie

Debbie I am very sorry to hear this news. I know how hard on you this must be but keep the thought she in no longer in pain and will be with Jim as well. You know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Everyone here will be here for you on your bad days and good as well. May peace be with you...........

Bill

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,771 Member
    Prays for you

I'm sorry to hear such bad news. Let's hope she is comfortable and at peace. Prays and thoughts for you.

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    My sympathy goes out

to you, Debbie.  You've been through a lot in a short time.  Losing our mom's is so very hard, no matter how old we are.

p

• jackflash22
    jackflash22 Member Posts: 524 Member
    So sorry

so sorry to hear this terrible news, she's at peace now, with Jim. Hope you can find some peace yourself now.

• wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

So sorry

so sorry to hear this terrible news, she's at peace now, with Jim. Hope you can find some peace yourself now.

My Thoughts Are With You

Debbie, so sorry you have lost your mom. I know how hard it is after losing Jim, too. I'm sure he will take care of her for you.

Karen

• Grandmax4
    Grandmax4 Member Posts: 723
    Deepest sympathy

on the loss of your Mom~~~

• Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    lifting prayers

I'm sorry, Debbie.  It is so hard to lose your mother.

Try to get some rest.

• Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member

lifting prayers

I'm sorry, Debbie.  It is so hard to lose your mother.

Try to get some rest.

What Hondo/Tim said

You, and the passed, are in my Prayers.

kcass

• katenorwood
    katenorwood Member Posts: 1,912
    Debbie

I'm sorry for your loss.  Keeping you in thoughts and prayers.  Katie

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Debbie, I'm so sorry for your

Debbie, I'm so sorry for your loss.  Sending prayers and hugs to you and your sisters.

God bless you,

dj