NPC-Clear?

Options

HI All - I subscribe to google alerts for nasopharyngeal cancer because of my family's own experiences with it and there are a lot of exciting things going on in this field with new kinds of treatment, etc. I saw this one alert yesterday, has anyone seen this?

http://www.prurgent.com/2015-07-08/pressrelease389289.htm

What are your thoughts on it? it looks a bit hoaxy but i know there are some studies going on with treatment that is similar....

Comments

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    Why only picked up on this news?

I'm very septical about this. I hope it would be true but only one off beat news picked it up. In further reading he only refrences one person and say's 100% sucsess rate, and is looking for sponcers. This might be a breakthrough NPC needs, lest hope.

• MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    NPC

There was recently an article in either Oncology or Cancer Network that mentioned the Epstein - Barr connection to NPC. As far as I remember, they didn't mention any new breakthrough treatment. I'd be wary of the formula you read about until there is more proof. Don't lose hope though. There are new discoveries happening at an amazing pace.

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    NPC-Clear

I hope and pray that it is true but I too would like to see some more findings and people who been cured doing it. I am going to do some research on this to see if I can find more information.

Thanks for the post

Tim

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Up-date July 12 - 2015

I found this on NPC at lease it is hope that something new and better is being done for those of us with NPC

What’s new in nasopharyngeal cancer research and treatment?

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/nasopharyngealcancer/detailedguide/nasopharyngeal-cancer-new-research

God Bless

Tim