CHECKING IN

Options
mopar
mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member

Hello, Everyone

I certainly haven't forgotten about any of you, and continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  As I read the many recent posts, my heart breaks for so many - how I wish that by now there would have been more progress with detection/treatments for this horrible disease.  But I am also encouraged by your spirit, strength and attitudes!  Brief summary for me:  OVCA in 2000, OVCA in 2006, breast cancer in 2013.  Doing just fine, except for the downside of the Armoasin that I take daily.  Nonetheless, my faith continues, I press on, and life is good.

(((HUGS))) to you all!  

Monika

Comments

• Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Monika, great to hear from you!

Monika:

So glad to hear from you.  I don't post much but glad to see you are doing well.  

(((HUGS)))

Kathy

• lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Kaleena said:

Monika, great to hear from you!

Monika:

So glad to hear from you.  I don't post much but glad to see you are doing well.  

(((HUGS)))

Kathy

Hi Monika!

It is wonderful to hear from you.  Thank you for your support and encouragement to all of us.  It is much appreciated.

Best wishes to you,

Kelly

• Bellavision
    Bellavision Member Posts: 4
    Options
    You can beat this - you are strong and worthy of loving support!

Dear Monika,

Wow, you have been through the ringer.  I had Ovarian cancer 6 years ago. only stage 1A, I barely feel part of the club since it was found so early. Had 3 chemo courses and lots of followup after complete total hysterectomy. 0-30-35 is CA-125 norms mine was 70 and post surgery went down gradually and eventually to 0. Now it's at 4.5 but I don't worry until it goes into double digets.

What stages were you at with each diagnosis? What treatments?  You can beat this as you have again and again. I know God can bring wisdom from our wounds and use them for good. To bless our lives and the lives of others.  Stay the course and take it day-by-day.  Take advantage of the support groups online, at church, friends or at the hospital, you will be mightily used to bless others as will they for you. You are not being punished, you did nothing wrong, it is what it is and be kind to yourself. No if only...

Take care my sister friend we are all warriors and overcommers

Jayne