75th Sturgis Rally

Options
Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member

Anyone coming to the 75th Sturgis Motorcycle Rally (Sturgis, SD)?  This year, it is Aug 3 - 9 and more than a million are expected to 'invade'.  I don't live in Sturgis but about 35 miles away and if anyone is coming perhaps we can arrange to 'meet up'.  

Actually I 'met' someone who became a friend at a horse site years ago who was coming with her Hubby to Rally.   They wound up having truck problems on the way (towing bike) and were broke down in the middle of 'nowhere'. She called me and we took down parts so they could make it to Rapid and Hubby got a friend to get the truck in and out the next day at the friend's garage.  She and I took off with the horses to ride in the Hills.

Winyan - The Power Within

Susan

Comments

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    My Niece & Her Husband & Another Couple

My family will be represented  :)  Two men are driving the Motor Home up with the bikes and then the gals are flying up.  They plan to be there a week.   I'm very excited for them and I hope and pray you have a Peaceful and Wonderful Bike Week.   If I were younger I'd come with them  :)  I know you will have a wonderful time and thanks for this post.  :)

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    GlowMore said:

My Niece & Her Husband & Another Couple

My family will be represented  :)  Two men are driving the Motor Home up with the bikes and then the gals are flying up.  They plan to be there a week.   I'm very excited for them and I hope and pray you have a Peaceful and Wonderful Bike Week.   If I were younger I'd come with them  :)  I know you will have a wonderful time and thanks for this post.  :)

Susan,

Enjoy yourself - hydrate and have FUN!

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam

• morgamed
    morgamed Member Posts: 75
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Susan,

Enjoy yourself - hydrate and have FUN!

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam

Florida will be there

A group from De Funiak Springs Florida will be there.  I think they said it was their 20th year of going.  There will be 12 of them