My friend is in Denial!

Options
2»

Comments

• Pat Brown
    Pat Brown Member Posts: 11
    Options

She got her Cscan results today, they say it's not in her neck, which I'm not buying, but her other legion she has in her mouth will have to have a biopsy, and another ccan is being done on ohter parts of her body to see if she has cancer elsewhere. Hopefully it's not in her lungs, but I don't have a good feeling about her outcome, and I think she is getting horrible care, still no radition or other treatment, even though the first legion that was removed was diagnoised as stage 4 cancer. 

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    Pat Brown said:

She got her Cscan results today, they say it's not in her neck, which I'm not buying, but her other legion she has in her mouth will have to have a biopsy, and another ccan is being done on ohter parts of her body to see if she has cancer elsewhere. Hopefully it's not in her lungs, but I don't have a good feeling about her outcome, and I think she is getting horrible care, still no radition or other treatment, even though the first legion that was removed was diagnoised as stage 4 cancer. 

The lymph glands in the neck can get enlarged because they are just doing what they are suposed to do, fight infection and illness. I had several that I could see when I looked in the mirror. I told one doctor that I know if I can see these glands swollen and enlarged I shure know you better see them.  As I was going into surgery they upped my condition to T4;N2;M0; which ment they felt it was in my lymph glands. After surgery I was T3;N0;M0; it was not in any and they removed 86 and tested them right then during the surgery. The swollen one was just fine, it just did it's job and collected and got rid on some infection. Keep the faith in the doctors.............

Bill