Its been awhile...

Options
plh4gail
plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member

Its been a long time since I've checked in here with my csn family. This is the place that was my saving grace at my diagnosis. I do think about you all very often and as always, am hoping for the best for us all. I'm doing pretty well, my life is so different. I am so different.  I continue to work at finding a balance of health that my system will tolerate, keep busy with work and kids. The one thing I need to work on is taking the time to relax, have fun, and enjoy.

I am going to have to spend a little more time here to see how things have changed.

Love and hugs, Gail

Comments

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Gail, I just saw this after

Gail, I just saw this after responding to post about Sara. You have been missed. Wishing you a summer  filled with joy.

hugs,

CM

• plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

Gail, I just saw this after

Gail, I just saw this after responding to post about Sara. You have been missed. Wishing you a summer  filled with joy.

hugs,

CM

Hello and thank you CM. I

Hello and thank you CM. I think about CSN very often and lead others to it when they are in need. It makes me so sad to see so many new people on here, but that is reality and its great that there is a community like this for support.

Gail