2 year cancer-versary today!

Two years ago today, I finished my treatment and was deemed Cancer free. Two years!  I can't believe it has been that long, but sometimes it feels like just yesterday.  I owe each of you a huge THANK YOU for the encouragement, love and support shown to me when I was at my lowest points.  You all hold a very special place in my heart and I am blessed to call you all family.  Wednesday 6/24 is my blood work, xrays and check up to determine if my radiologist will "cut me loose".  Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers that day.  Wishing you all good health, much happiness and lots of love! 

Comments

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Tracy, congratulations on 2

Tracy, congratulations on 2 yrs!  wow, where has the time gone?  it is great to see you doing so well.  i am definitely saying prayers for you to get all good reports on the 24th.  I have no doubt you will.

God bless you and your wonderful family, Tracy.  I hope you all did something special to celebrate!

dj

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    very good

TL72,

Congratulations on hitting the two-year mark.  As I remember it, all of us helped inspire you, but it was your resolve that saw you through to the end of treatment.  Those hard-fought tears have been replaced with your beautiful smile.

Hugs from all of us,

Matt

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Congratulations on the TWO Years

Congratulations on the two years and NED. We will always keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Bill

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    wmc said:

Congratulations on the TWO Years

Congratulations on the two years and NED. We will always keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Bill

Tracy

That is wonderful news...congrats! Made all that encouragement to finish tx worthwhile :-) 

• Carolinagal4
    Carolinagal4 Member Posts: 22
    hwt said:

Tracy

That is wonderful news...congrats! Made all that encouragement to finish tx worthwhile :-) 

Thinking of you today

Thinking of you today--hope it is a good day!  So happy and encouraged to hear how well you have been doing after having a tough time!

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Hi Tracy

You see you went and done it; got me crying all over myself

I am just full of joy hearing you doing well

Tim