Kelly went home to Jesus

Hi everybody,

I wanted to let you know that on Sunday night 24 May my sweet sister-in-law Kelly went home to be with God. She will be greatly missed but we know that she is in a better place where there is no suffering and no pain. For those of you who don't know Kelly was diagnosed with stage IIIC uterine carcinoma sarcoma in September of 2012. She tried many experimental drugs with her oncologist and at a sarcoma center but God wanted her with Him.

Thank you all for the several years of love and support that you gave me and that I passed on to Kelly, you are an incredible group of women and I admire you so much.

Blessing to all of you as you live your lives and support those who follow down this path, you have been nothing but loving and kind.

Nicki

Comments

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,678 Member
    Kelly

Nicki, I'm so sorry.  You are a wonderful sister in law and made spunky Kelly very real for us.  I shall not forget either of you nor your courage.  Please drop in now and again to let us know how you are.

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,368 Member
    Nicki, my thoughts and

Nicki, my thoughts and prayers are with all your family.  There is no real words that can ever help take away the pain of losing someone you love.  Please know that many of us could not make the journey without the love and support of our family.  It means so much to us and helps boost us along the way.

My God welcome her with his loving arms wide open.

• Kathy G.
    Kathy G. Member Posts: 244 Member
    Nikki,
    My thoughts and

Nikki,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of Kelly's family. You are right...god wanted her near & now she is no longer struggling.

I remember you coming on the boards around the time I got diagnosed in 11/2012 & enjoying your postings. You were so great & supportive of Kelly's journey.

Please take care now that her battle is over. You may feel lost & out of sorts for awhile, but stop in & let us know how you are doing.

We care!

• AWK
    AWK Member Posts: 364 Member
    So incredibly sorry to see this

I saw your posts from time to time and kept her in my prayers.  Your posts also reminded me that my cancer affects the whole family and circle of friends.  And how lucky those of us who have that kind of support are.  Be gentle with yourself. I'm hoping memories bring you comfort.  Keeping all of you in my prayers.

• Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
    Nicki I am so sorry for you loss

Kelly was so blessed to have a caring team like she did.  She put up a courageos fight.  May your memeories of her become treasures for you and her family.  May you find peace in knowing Kelly is no longer suffering.  In peace and caring.

• cheerful
    cheerful Member Posts: 261 Member

Nicki:

I am so sorry to hear of your sister-in-law, Kelly's passing due to UPSC.  

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Cheerful

a/k/a Jane

• Teamkelly
    Teamkelly Member Posts: 63
    ConnieSW said:

Kelly

Nicki, I'm so sorry.  You are a wonderful sister in law and made spunky Kelly very real for us.  I shall not forget either of you nor your courage.  Please drop in now and again to let us know how you are.

Kelly

Thank you Connie, spunky definitely describes Kelly. I will keep in touch and pray for you all.

Nicki

• Pat51
    Pat51 Member Posts: 130
    So Sorry For Your Loss

I am so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with your family during this difficult time.

• mamamoody
    mamamoody Member Posts: 28
    KELLY

Nicki, I am new on here so I didn't have the priviledge of getting to know Kelly.   

"A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others."

She must of been a wonderful woman and I am so sorry for your loss.