poopergirl

Cafewoman53
Cafewoman53 Member Posts: 735 Member

I have not posted on this site for a long time but I know that you would want to know Val is in the hospital and could use your prayers and good wishes.She was in the Icu with a collapsed lung according to her sister. since her sister posted this info i don't think Val would mind that I let you know too

Colleen

Comments

• kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    I had to come here.

I also don't come to this board very much anymore.  But this is where I met Val so I needed to check in.  I am so heartbroken right now.  She seemed okay a few days ago and now she has hours to live.  I hate this disease so much.  Val brought so much joy, warmth and humor into my life and the other sisters who know her.  It's crazy how we can feel so close to people we have never met.  Right now I feel the same as when I am losing a family member.  I am so damn sad.

Karen    

• scatsm
    scatsm Member Posts: 296 Member
    very sad news

Val was always positive and encouraging. She will be missed. This has been an awful week. Just attended the funeral of one of my teal sisters in St Louis, Barb Platzer. This disease seems to take us all eventualy. Rest in peace Val!

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Member Posts: 1,308
    Val in Hospice

Sending love and warm thoughts to Val's family. She is a wonderful woman.

• Jue
    Jue Member Posts: 80
    So sorry to hear such sad

So sorry to hear such sad news , sending lots of love to val and her family , she has always been so positive and such a fighter of this bloody awful disease that we all share . God bless . Jue x

• JoanC
    JoanC Member Posts: 231 Member
    So Sad

I hate this diease! Sending love and positive thoughts.

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,473 Member
    Val is such a positive

Val is such a positive woman.  May God hold this beautiful soul in his loving hands.  We are blessed to have been lucky to be able to meet her via these electronic airwaves.

• lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    JoanC said:

So Sad

I hate this diease! Sending love and positive thoughts.

Oh no!

Val has been such a good friend to all of us.  I am so saddened by this news.  Sending lots of prayers and warm hugs to our dear friend.

Kelly

• Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Val

Val has always been a positive friend and voice on this board. I can't tell you how many times she has made me feel stronger when I needed it. We love you, Val and thank you for all the love you've given to us.   Maria