Worried about recurrence

geocachelinda
geocachelinda Member Posts: 3

Hi, I am a three year survivor of Stage 3C invasive lobular.  It was in 10 lymph nodes.  Recently I have been experiencing more fatigue than normal, numbness in my arms at night, more pain in my upper back and my muscles burn even after little effort.  I also found lumps in my armpit on the non-cancer side.  I have had a double mastectomy, one was prophylactic.  At ultrasound was done and two atypical areas were found that were significantly echogenic.  A tumor is not ruled out.  I saw my oncologist and he sent me to the surgeon.  I saw him today and tomorrow is a PET/CT scan.  I knew the chances of my cancer coming back were pretty good, but I am still depressed over this.  I know it may be nothing, but my gut feeling is usually pretty accurate.  

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Well please stay positive

hopefully it is not cancer. Good luck with your scan. Keep us posted come back and share your results

• RozHopkins
    RozHopkins Member Posts: 578 Member
    Sounds like a lot going on.

Sounds like a lot going on.  Please tell us what happens, what they find and hopefully DONT find.

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member

Sounds like a lot going on.

Sounds like a lot going on.  Please tell us what happens, what they find and hopefully DONT find.

Take care of yourself

Tomorrow will be a big day.  I think the pink bus is available, and we'll all be with you on the magic pink bus.  Hoping for the best for you.

Suzanne

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Hope

Hope you have good results........pls keep us informed.........love and prayers....

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    hugs

hugsLaughing

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

hugs

hugsLaughing

any updates ? ...

Thinking about you ...  please post any updates when time permits.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    VickiSam said:

any updates ? ...

Thinking about you ...  please post any updates when time permits.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam

Not on since May 18, 2015**

It appears that linda has not been on since May 18th......  she was going thru chemo I think at that time?   Either way....I do hope she will come back and let us know how she is doing.