Options
2»

Comments

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options
    RobinF said:

Had my HIPEC on 5/20

the epidural i have is a godsend, no pain at all! Im going to transition off of today (i think) as I plan on going home Monday. The surgeon said that there was more cancer than he thought there would be but hengot it all. :)

Good news

Oh Robin, that is such good news. I am so happy for you, and wishing you a speedy recovery. 

Why don't you start your own thread with this wonderful news. I'm sure the other members will want to send you their best regards, and that way we won't hijack Kipper's thread. 

Sue - Trubrit

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options
    You're in my thoughts, Kipper

I hope all went well, yesterday, and that you are moving toward feeling comfortable.  I hope that you cross all of the goals off your list, so that you can get back home, where revovery will happen quicker. 

Sue - Trubrit

• hippiechicks
    hippiechicks Member Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    RobinF said:

Had my HIPEC on 5/20

the epidural i have is a godsend, no pain at all! Im going to transition off of today (i think) as I plan on going home Monday. The surgeon said that there was more cancer than he thought there would be but hengot it all. :)

Robin, So happy to hear you are

So happy to hear you are feeling well after such a surgery.  You have been through so much. Glad to hear that epidural worked so well for you!

I am awaiting a call to see if I will be having the same thing with IORT to boot. Hoping and praying I am a candidate!!

Wishing you smooth sailing for an uneventful recoup and on your feet enjoying life!  Cool

• hippiechicks
    hippiechicks Member Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you Kipper1219! 

Thinking of you Kipper1219!  Hoping you are feeling ok ...