Checking in

Options
Roar
Roar Member Posts: 269 Member

going to see my ENT TOMORROW - good to see the regulars still being regular- glad John is feeling better - seems he had a " bump in the road" glad all seems well now. It's hard to believe it has almost been 2 1/2 years since my last treatment. I have just been feeling some discomfort in the area where the lymph nodes were removed- voice is unusually raspy and a cough- so I figured its time to see the guy I didn't really never wanted to see again in my lifetime

Comments

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Roar

Looks like we both will be seeing the ENT tomorrow, my appointment is for 8:30 in the morning. Now that I am retired I am on a new insurance and the only way I can see my ENT now is for my family doctor to make an appointment for me. Kind of dumb being I have seen her for the last 3 years every 3 months. But that is Obummer care I guess anything to make the cost go up. All the best on you visit my friend

Tim Hondo  

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    Thinking of you and good mojo

Hope all is well and it's another NED

• Guzzle
    Guzzle Member Posts: 710
    Options
    wmc said:

Thinking of you and good mojo

Hope all is well and it's another NED

all the best of luck mate

all the best of luck mate

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    WooHoo

Congrats Roar..

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    hi Roar!  good to hear from

hi Roar!  good to hear from you.  yes, time is flying by so quickly.  i'm sorry you are having some issues and i will be praying it is nothing serious.  we all feel like you do about having to see the doc....lol.

God bless you,

dj

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    2 1/2 years, WOW!

Howdy Roar,

I’ve been keeping your seat warm, here at the H&N bar “Raspy Cough”.  Where we welcome new-normal and abi-normal alike.

It sounds like we share some side effects.

Best,

Matt