Pink Bus

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member

I have not seen any reuqests for the pink bus lately.

I am going to my Rad. Oncologist on Tuesday AM-if anyone wants to tag along with me-I have to be to work by 12:30-so not stopping for lunch.

Annual check up

Denise

Comments

• morgamed
    morgamed Member Posts: 75
    I got Lunch

I'll have lunch waiting for you when you get out.  You can eat your way back to work. Got to keep your energy up!    See you on Tuesday.

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    morgamed said:

I got Lunch

I'll have lunch waiting for you when you get out.  You can eat your way back to work. Got to keep your energy up!    See you on Tuesday.

Hey is that lunch on the Bus?

I can bring some bagels and cream cheese for the early ride out and cranberry juice ..(since you are going in to work no Pink wine)  Cool....well....maybe some for me and morga..........and the other gals who will be joining us.  xxoo  glo

• morgamed
    GlowMore said:

Hey is that lunch on the Bus?

I can bring some bagels and cream cheese for the early ride out and cranberry juice ..(since you are going in to work no Pink wine)  Cool....well....maybe some for me and morga..........and the other gals who will be joining us.  xxoo  glo

Buffet on Bus Yippie!

I'm ready for a crowd for Disney!  Wine YES!  but lets talk about the bus driver... tall drink of water and wears a cowboy hat.   I expect Glow will be Glowing after this trip. 

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    morgamed said:

Buffet on Bus Yippie!

I'm ready for a crowd for Disney!  Wine YES!  but lets talk about the bus driver... tall drink of water and wears a cowboy hat.   I expect Glow will be Glowing after this trip. 

Pink Glow*

I'll have a Pink Glow for sure if I bring too much of the Pink Wine...........and poor Denise has to go to work sober......  ha..... ......  maybe we should just kidnap her and all of us go out for a fun lunch afternoon  :)

• rutzetta
    rutzetta Member Posts: 174
    All Aboard

I am happy to join the ride. Well wishes as we all ride together as your team.

Constance

• disneyfan2008
    morgamed said:

Buffet on Bus Yippie!

I am chuckling..I think I

I am chuckling..I think I should change my real name to Disney...I am full blown addict.

(going for girls week in Oct)

Denise

• disneyfan2008
    I am not one to worry, or

I am not one to worry, or think about it...just thought friends along for the ride would be good..I rememberd early this year-I usually dont' think about it..

See you all Tues...sounds yummy

Denise

• morgamed

I am not one to worry, or

I am not one to worry, or think about it...just thought friends along for the ride would be good..I rememberd early this year-I usually dont' think about it..

See you all Tues...sounds yummy

Denise

I'm here

Ok Disney hurry up in there we are hungry.  Glow is sipping way to much wine waiting on you.  I'm affraid she is going to dump me off the bus and take off with the driver.. Hurry up and bring us some good news!

• disneyfan2008
    morgamed said:

I'm here

Ok Disney hurry up in there we are hungry.  Glow is sipping way to much wine waiting on you.  I'm affraid she is going to dump me off the bus and take off with the driver.. Hurry up and bring us some good news!

GREAT NEWS..BETTER THEN I

GREAT NEWS..BETTER THEN I EXPECTED...I WAS SET FREE OF GOING BACK *UNLESS ISSUES OF COUSE

AFTER 7 FULL YEARS I WAS TOLD "YOU NO LONGER NEED TO COME BACK TO SEE US"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE

DENISE

• disneyfan2008
    morgamed said:

I'm here

MOREGAMED

you ARE TOO

MOREGAMED

you ARE TOO FUNNY

MADE ME CHUCKLE

DENISE

• morgamed

MOREGAMED

you ARE TOO

MOREGAMED

you ARE TOO FUNNY

MADE ME CHUCKLE

DENISE

Doing the HAPPY DANCE

Denise I can't shake my boodie fast enough for you!!!  You now have a "FREE" pass to do anythng and everything you ever wanted to do.  Go kiss Donald!!  Duck that is.... and enjoy

Rachel

• disneyfan2008
    morgamed said:

Doing the HAPPY DANCE

Denise I can't shake my boodie fast enough for you!!!  You now have a "FREE" pass to do anythng and everything you ever wanted to do.  Go kiss Donald!!  Duck that is.... and enjoy

Rachel

Rachael,

I am heaind back

Rachael,

I am heaind back to WDW in Oct for a GIRLS week. I will hug Donald then.

When I first started my BC venture-I planned a trip shortly after my treatments were over-it got me through rough days / laying on the table thinking MICKEY , MICKEY, Donald etc..

Denise

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Count me IN....a bit late...so now I'm dancing!!!

.....I'll bring the chocolate!!!

Hugs, Kathi

• disneyfan2008
    KathiM said:

Count me IN....a bit late...so now I'm dancing!!!

.....I'll bring the chocolate!!!

Hugs, Kathi

This week has been all good

This week has been all good news...no more radiolgist oncologist (after 7 yrs realased) and then not cancer related but I had ultra sounds  of bladder and kidney and i just got a call that ALL GOOD with those tests.

Denise