Diabetes and Chemo

Options
IE_Hope
IE_Hope Member Posts: 43

Hello everyone,

I have a question that not even my Oncologist can answer or just says no my aches and pains are not from Chemo.  I am a diabetic have been for around 10 yrs.  My last day of Chemo was October 24, 2013, I was given, Cytoxan and Taxotere along with Neulasta injections.   Its been 1-1/2 yrs now and I am going through health issues like there is no tomorrow.  I ended up last December with Cellulitus,  still in pain with that, body aches and just never feel right.

I was wondering if  anyone out there that have had Chemo and are also diabeteics have gone through similiar health issues?

Thanks

Dolores

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Dolores - I am so sorry to hear that side efforts

are still an issue - darn, chemo.  Please check with your Oncologist or Doctor.  Side efforts from chemo therapy is REAL -- Many of us Chemo Gals suffer for years with lingering side efforts.

Good luck to you my dear.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Dolores - I am so sorry to hear that side efforts

are still an issue - darn, chemo.  Please check with your Oncologist or Doctor.  Side efforts from chemo therapy is REAL -- Many of us Chemo Gals suffer for years with lingering side efforts.

Good luck to you my dear.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam

Freudian Slip?

Teasing you Vivki.....one 'effort' may be a typo....but three of those babies is a Freudian Slip  Cool     Love you and think that you are just pointing out how we all are totally making GIANT EFFORTS to get better and get RID of those nasty and constant side effects. 

Dolores we all know what you are going through and you must know we are all praying for you and sending you hugs and love.   Glo