Happy Birthday Ron! (Ron50)

Options
Trubrit
Trubrit Member Posts: 5,800 Member
edited April 2015 in Colorectal Cancer #1

Another year has rolled around, Ron. We are so glad that you have rolled around with it. 

(Gosh! Doesn't that sound awful. But we deal with the nitty gritty of life and death here, so its normal) 

I hope you get to enjoy the good things in life today. Spoil yourself rotten, and know that we are thinking of you. 

(of course, your birthday is over already in Australia - Maybe next year I will post your b-day wish on our 5th and your 6th).

image   Sue - Trubrit

Comments

• Semira
    Semira Member Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday

and a big hug

Petra

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mate!

Always glad to be able to see another birthday for one of the family.

May the coming year hold much health and happiness.

May there be many more to celebrate.

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Options
    Happy, happy day, Ron!

We are so glad you're still here with us to celebrate!

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday Ron!
    :)

Happy Birthday Ron!

:)

• TheLadySkye
    TheLadySkye Member Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Ron!  I hope

Happy Birthday, Ron!  I hope you had a FANTASTIC day!!!

• Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday !

Happy Birthday !

• Easyflip
    Easyflip Member Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!

Fifty is nifty!

Easyflip/Richard

• NewHere
    NewHere Member Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday

I hope you enjoy (or enjoyed due to time zone) it and have/had a good one.

There was something on 60 Minutes about the dude from wiki where there is an issue as to his birthday, so they celebrate it there two days in a row.  Sue's plan sounds like the move for next year :)

• ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone

I had a quiet day. I turned 65 and I am feeling everyone of them. I get the age pension now tho it won't be a full one as I will still be working part time, my boss can't find anyone else to do my job. I have been there for over 38 years.   I see my doctor today to get the first of my testosterone top ups, a shot every three months. Of a morning I should read somewhere between 8 and 18. I am only at 5.3. Like everything else post cancer , they have no idea what is causing it. I hope it gives  me some extra energy. Thanks again, Ron.

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    ron50 said:

Thanks everyone

I had a quiet day. I turned 65 and I am feeling everyone of them. I get the age pension now tho it won't be a full one as I will still be working part time, my boss can't find anyone else to do my job. I have been there for over 38 years.   I see my doctor today to get the first of my testosterone top ups, a shot every three months. Of a morning I should read somewhere between 8 and 18. I am only at 5.3. Like everything else post cancer , they have no idea what is causing it. I hope it gives  me some extra energy. Thanks again, Ron.

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Hope you had a wonderful day!  Many wishes for more birthdays and better health.  

CM

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    A Little Late

I'm sorry I'm a little late for a birthday wish, but wishing you a wonderful belated birthday.  You have been such a great asset on this board and I've always appreciated all your comments to all on this board, especially to me.  You have been around since I've joined and you're avatar always brings a smile to my face.  Well wishes to you friend.  You always have a special place on this board for all your knowledge and wisdom with all you share it with.

Kim

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!!

Happy Birthday Ron, you made it to 65, Whooo Hoooo!!  So glad you are with us with your sage advice.

Love ya,

Winter Marie