Hospital again

Options
2»

Comments

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options

Op

the op went successfully. Felt very weak and washed out. Maybe now I can get myself better. I go home tomorrow. The funeral has to be planned now , my daughter has done most of it. She's taken so much on her shoulders. Thank you for your best wishes and condolences. 

oh, dear Jackie, I'm so very

oh, dear Jackie, I'm so very sorry for your loss.  you have been through so much, more than any one person should have to deal with.  thank goodness your daughter was able to step in and help you.  i do believe he is with you and watching over you.  he hasn't left you, he has just become your guardian angel.  I'm sending you a really big and very tight hug.  I'm so sorry Jackie and I'm glad your surgery is over and pray now that you will finally heal completely.

God bless you,

dj

• jackflash22
    jackflash22 Member Posts: 524 Member
    Options

oh, dear Jackie, I'm so very

oh, dear Jackie, I'm so very sorry for your loss.  you have been through so much, more than any one person should have to deal with.  thank goodness your daughter was able to step in and help you.  i do believe he is with you and watching over you.  he hasn't left you, he has just become your guardian angel.  I'm sending you a really big and very tight hug.  I'm so sorry Jackie and I'm glad your surgery is over and pray now that you will finally heal completely.

God bless you,

dj

thank you everyone...

thank you everyone...