nervous

Options

I was on this board a while back ......................not sure what to do I had went to my ent telling him that  the left back of my throat was sore but could never pinpoint were it.......so he checked gave methe spray and said it was nothing ..........Now I still have the pain but i ohave figured out were its comming fr if i push on the left part of my throat right behind my molars the painhere so kinda the loweri back of my throat ....................so i am confused wouldnt he have seen something so I am making another app Kinda scared Any advice would be appreciated........Thanks for listning hope everyone is well.........if you remember me beep ,e

Comments

• Super-b
    Super-b Member Posts: 26
    Options
    Pin pointing where the pain

Pin pointing where the pain is originating from will be a big help tou you ENT.  You might also want to check in with your dentist as it may have more to do with your jaw and teeth.

Good luck with everything

Bill

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Super-b said:

Pin pointing where the pain is originating from will be a big help tou you ENT.  You might also want to check in with your dentist as it may have more to do with your jaw and teeth.

Bill

Sara

Making another appt. is the smart thing to do. 

• Sara1234
    Sara1234 Member Posts: 121
    Options
    Super-b said:

Bill

Thanks I wonder what else it

Thanks I wonder what else it could be

• Goyca
    Goyca Member Posts: 220
    Options
    Sara its good u booked

Sara its good u booked another meeting. But still don't panic. Good luck dear

• HobbsDoggy
    HobbsDoggy Member Posts: 276
    Options
    Dentist

I suggest that you find a dentist who has treated people with head/neck radiation and cancer.  My dentist has this type of experience and has been a big help.  A lot of dentists have never worked on these types of cases.  Just an idea any way, hope the best for you.

• patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570
    Options
    NERVOUS

Hey Sara,

I'm sorry that you have concerns that have brought you the board again, but welcome back.  Seeing your doctor a second time is a good idea, your doc may see something that he didn't notice on the first look.  I trust that your doc is amply experienced in diagnosing and treating head & neck cancers, if not, I strongly suggest that you seek a second opinion from one who is.  You know, come to think of it, even if your doctor has the desired experience in diagnosis and treatment, it would still be a good idea to get a second opinion, it wouldn't hurt, and you never know.  A second opinion saved my life.  I wish you the best, and hope that the problem is not beast related.

PATRICK