Biopsy positive

Options
jim and i
jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member

Unfortunately the biopsy of my mom's lymph node was positive for cancer that spread from her lung. We are waiting for an appointment with an oncologist to get options. Read the PET report which also noted extreme uptake in a vertebrae. I am kind of numb right now. Not even a year since I lost Jim to this crap but now I will lose my mom to it too. All I can do is lean on my Lord, who strengthens me. Thanks for all your prayers. They help me.

Debbie

Comments

• MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Biopsy

Debbie,

I am sorry you have to fight this battle a second time. Having been through it before, you will be a wonderful advocate for your mom. You know the language, the procedures, and where to go for support. God tells us our times are in his hands. He will get you through the days ahead. I will keep you in my prayers.

Beth 

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    oh, Deb, i was praying so

oh, Deb, i was praying so hard for it not to be cancer.  i'm so sorry you have to see another loved one go through this terrible disease.  life sure is NOT fair.  The Lord will give you strength and keep you strong for your mom and sisters.  Just don't give up.  There is hope until the day the Lord calls her home.  Keeping you, your mom and your sisters in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless you all,

dj

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options

oh, Deb, i was praying so

oh, Deb, i was praying so hard for it not to be cancer.  i'm so sorry you have to see another loved one go through this terrible disease.  life sure is NOT fair.  The Lord will give you strength and keep you strong for your mom and sisters.  Just don't give up.  There is hope until the day the Lord calls her home.  Keeping you, your mom and your sisters in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless you all,

dj

Debbie

Hated to read this post. You have been through so much. Stay strong and know that we are here to support you.Sending hugs and keeping you and your mom in my prayers.

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    As you know, Deb...

we're always here to talk to.  Gawd I hate cancer!  Sending prayers to your mom.

p

• Ladylacy
    Ladylacy Member Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Your mother

Debbie, I am so sorry to hear about your mother.  You and your mother are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

• Goyca
    Goyca Member Posts: 220
    Options
    Dear Debbie so sad to hear

Dear Debbie so sad to hear this. Living with it again. I pray that God helps ur mum. Plz stay strong and keep faith.

sending u big hugs.

goyca.

• wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Goyca said:

Dear Debbie so sad to hear

Dear Debbie so sad to hear this. Living with it again. I pray that God helps ur mum. Plz stay strong and keep faith.

sending u big hugs.

goyca.

Debbie

I am so sorry to hear this news. Cancer has stolen so much from us.

Luv,

Wolfen

• josh r.
    josh r. Member Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Strength

Debbie,

Prayers are on the way to you and yours. josh r.

• avisemi
    avisemi Member Posts: 172
    Options
    Debbie,
    So sorry to hear

Debbie,

So sorry to hear this.

I ask God to let you feel His presence right now and to cover you with His feathers and under His wing. Know that He is with you and your mom.

Psalm 91 helped me a lot during the hardest times on this road.

• ditto1
    ditto1 Member Posts: 660
    Options
    avisemi said:

Debbie,
    So sorry to hear

Debbie,

So sorry to hear this.

I ask God to let you feel His presence right now and to cover you with His feathers and under His wing. Know that He is with you and your mom.

Psalm 91 helped me a lot during the hardest times on this road.

Debbie

we to are sorry to hear about your mother.  We will keep you both in our prayers and post anytime, your CSN family awaits you with open arms.

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and Prayers

Definitely you have mine...

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Praying

I too am so sorry to hear this Debbie, will continue to keep you both is prayer. My friend down the street from where I live just lost his wife to Lung cancer. She just found out she had cancer about a year ago and did the treatment and in no time she passed away, She just made 50.

God Bless

Tim

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    Thoughts and Prayers

So sorry Debbie on you Mothers news. I will keep you both in my Thoughts and Prayers. Be strong and just one day at a time.

Bill

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Thank you friends for your

Thank you friends for your thoughts and prayers. It will be better to handle once we get the options and prognosis. Right now we are kind of up in the air until we see the oncologist. I do not think she will go for chemo unless they give her better odds than they do online. I just do not want her to suffer for 3 months like Jim did.. Placing this all in God's capable hands as he is the one that can handle this.

Debbie

• Kritter
    Kritter Member Posts: 147
    Options
    Prayers

Prayers and cyber hugs, lots and lots of them !!!!   Kritter

• Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    jim and i said:

Thank you friends for your

Thank you friends for your thoughts and prayers. It will be better to handle once we get the options and prognosis. Right now we are kind of up in the air until we see the oncologist. I do not think she will go for chemo unless they give her better odds than they do online. I just do not want her to suffer for 3 months like Jim did.. Placing this all in God's capable hands as he is the one that can handle this.

Debbie

prayers

For calm and strength and Grace, Debbie.