Ok, you guys...

This will be my last shot at any internet access for a couple of weeks.  Know that I'm thinking about you all, even if you don't hear from me.  If I can figure out a way to get on here while on vacation, I WILL do it!!!

You all are in my thoughts....that's just how it is with people you care about...right?  Smile  

Greg and I are getting out of cold COLD Montana, and getting some relief in Az.....YEAH!!!

p

Comments

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Dress for warm/hot weather..........

Phrannie enjoy your vacation, and you know we all will be thinking of you as well.

Bill

• jackflash22
    jackflash22 Member Posts: 524 Member
    Happy holiday

a well deserved holiday, have you packed your bikini.........have fun.

• OrchidNancy
    OrchidNancy Member Posts: 23

Happy holiday

a well deserved holiday, have you packed your bikini.........have fun.

Arizona sounds GREAT about now...

Have a wonderful, sunny, warm time!

• MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    Vacation

Have a wonderful time! I'll miss your advice, sense of humor, and cheerleading! 

• Bunnymom
    Bunnymom Member Posts: 212 Member
    Have a GREAT time P. You

Have a GREAT time P. You deserve it!

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Bye

P51,

Here tell, Arizona is every bit as modern as Montana, with internet access in many places.  You know those “Snow Birds” must stay connected.

Enough said, if Bill brings his tutu, Jackie her dancing shoes, I will provide the kitchen for the “Happy Dance” when needed.

Have fun.

Matt

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    must be important - double post

P51,

Here tell, Arizona is every bit as modern as Montana, with internet access in many places.  You know those “Snow Birds” must stay connected.

Enough said, if Bill brings his tutu, Jackie her dancing shoes, I will provide the kitchen for the “Happy Dance” when needed.

Have fun.

Matt

• wmc
    CivilMatt said:

must be important - double post

P51,

Have fun.

Matt

You got it............LOL

Love your great humor, and uplifting posts.

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    P, this is great but we will

P, this is great but we will miss you!!  have a wonderful time and share your pictures when you get back, we will be waiting.  also, i say let's all meet at Matt's and have dinner.....lol.  talk to you soon, friend.

God bless you,

dj

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Hi P

That sounds great, I am headed to Honduras in a few months, if you ever want now that I am retired you and Greg can meet me on Roatan and spend sometime on Utila in my brother Botanical garden.

All the best on your vacation

Tim Hondo 

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    Hondo said:

Hi P

That sounds great, I am headed to Honduras in a few months, if you ever want now that I am retired you and Greg can meet me on Roatan and spend sometime on Utila in my brother Botanical garden.

All the best on your vacation

Tim Hondo 

P

Enjoy every moment!

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Couldn't stand it...

so I went to Walmart and bought a Hotspot and some gigabytes to use....actually managed to get it hooked up to my laptop...and here I am Tongue Out.  Actually, hubby was missing it as I have my phone (which is a PITA to use to surf the net or type on...but at least I could keep up).  So I'm back for the duration of my vacation.  Like spending a couple hours a day by the pool before we get moving and seeing things.  Have both dogs with us....our personal little albatroses....but what good little travelers. 

Love you all...and hopefully will bring some sunshine back up north with me.

p

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,771 Member

Couldn't stand it...

so I went to Walmart and bought a Hotspot and some gigabytes to use....actually managed to get it hooked up to my laptop...and here I am Tongue Out.  Actually, hubby was missing it as I have my phone (which is a PITA to use to surf the net or type on...but at least I could keep up).  So I'm back for the duration of my vacation.  Like spending a couple hours a day by the pool before we get moving and seeing things.  Have both dogs with us....our personal little albatroses....but what good little travelers. 

p

BIG grin

you just made my day jackie! what an internet junkie. love it though. we missed you. make sure they get plenty of water and no sun stroke. lol

• Guzzle
    Guzzle Member Posts: 710
    donfoo said:

BIG grin

you just made my day jackie! what an internet junkie. love it though. we missed you. make sure they get plenty of water and no sun stroke. lol

stratford Upon Avon

Is freezing and wet so I envy you!

• wmc

Couldn't stand it...

p

Love it Phrannie... withdrawals in three days

Glad you and your "Hot Spot" are enjoying your vacation...LOL

• Goyca
    Goyca Member Posts: 220
    Lovely:) glad u r having a

Lovely:) glad u r having a vacation. Enjoyyy:)))

• wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    Goyca said:

Lovely:) glad u r having a

Lovely:) glad u r having a vacation. Enjoyyy:)))

Phrannie, Where Are You?

Would love to meet up with you, hubby, & the dogs. Let me know if you have time.

Luv,

Wolfen

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    wolfen said:

Phrannie, Where Are You?

Would love to meet up with you, hubby, & the dogs. Let me know if you have time.

Luv,

Wolfen

We're in Mesa, Karen....

Can you PM me your exact address, including town, so I can feed it to Thelma the Garmin?  We would probably be in Mexico by now without Thelma....LOL.  I have had a crash course in electronics since we left home....Garmins, hotspots, and have learned a LOT about my phone :)

p

• Loves2read
    Loves2read Member Posts: 33
    Enjoy!

We are snowed in on the east coast. So I am imagining how nice it must be to get away to warmer weather! Have fun!!

• ditto1
    ditto1 Member Posts: 660

Enjoy!

We are snowed in on the east coast. So I am imagining how nice it must be to get away to warmer weather! Have fun!!

Gigabytes wow

Diane and I are staying with her sister in Florida, I got a mosicotobyte but that was it :) hope you put a bandaid on it.  Seriously I know you are enjoying the warmth, it was 33 degrees this morning and we acted like we were in the artic, half the country would beg for 33 and it is supposed to be in the 70's this weekend.  I was reluctant to spend a whole winter in Florida but now I know why Skiffin loves it here.  So enjoy it you deserve the warmth and break from the cold.