Scan results

pem
pem Member Posts: 81 Member

hello all !  I don't respond on this site too often but read almost daily now.  This board has given me so much information that leads to hope and knowledge to get me through my days. I finished treatment March 2013 and was stage 3b. I did the same treatment as most on this board and had simular side effects too. I still however have itching in both anus and vagina area and am concerned about that. I've tried all sorts of creams and still nothing Helps. I've also had issues in my lungs with scan showing nodes coming and going from one scan to the next.  There was also what the Dr called "fluff" showing up all the time too. I do have asthma and therefore they always assumed it was related to that or some kind of infection. This went on for like 5 scans. But I am happy to announce that I just got my results back for all areas and everything is all clear!!  No nodes or fluff and organs , lymth nodes are all good!!!  I'm super happy and couldn't wait to tell all my internet friends !  May God bless you all and again thank you for being there when I needed you !   pem

Comments

• z
    z Member Posts: 1,414 Member
    Pem

Great news!  Thank for sharing it gives everyone hope.  I don't think Ive ever had any fluff, thats funny!.  I wish you continued good scans.  Lori  Laughing

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    pem

Fantastic news!  I am so, so happy for you!  No stuff showing up on the scan is such good news!  The weekend is here--celebrate!

Martha

• qv62
    qv62 Member Posts: 434 Member
    pem

Congrats on your good news, so happy to hear, giving inspiration to us all ! Enjoy and celebrate your victory

• eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    pem.....

Thats great news! So happy for you that the "fluff" was nothing more than just what it sounds like! Wishing you a lifetime free of fluff!!

katheryn

• pem
    pem Member Posts: 81 Member
    eihtak said:

pem.....

Thats great news! So happy for you that the "fluff" was nothing more than just what it sounds like! Wishing you a lifetime free of fluff!!

katheryn

Thanks everyone !

thanks for all the well wishes !  God bless you all !

• Ouch_Ouch_Ouch
    Ouch_Ouch_Ouch Member Posts: 508 Member
    pem said:

Thanks everyone !

thanks for all the well wishes !  God bless you all !

Hooray!

Good job, pem! Keep up the good work.

And don't worry - I had some odd pulmonary stuff on my scans and X-rays, too, so I was sent to a pulmonologist who thoroughly examined them all. He explained that some stuff is just not clinically significant; it's the result of a lifetime of infections or injuries. Some stuff represents artifacts, like spaces that show up when you're in a reclined position, but vanish as soon as you stand up. Then there's some stuff that's just not interpreted well. One X-ray result said that I had COPD, but the pulmonologist showed me at length how that interpretation was flat out wrong.

However, I really like the bunniness of a "fluffy" diagnosis and wish I had that one  .^_^.