Glad to see you online, New Flower!

Options
cinnamonsmile
cinnamonsmile Member Posts: 1,187 Member

So glad to see you online! It seems like its been awhile? I get so confused.

How are you doing?

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Thank you for asking

you are not confused. I have been in and out due my health conditions. I was on Afinitor which was tough for me. My latest scan showed continuous progression with cancer now in bones on both sides, including ribs, skeleton and femurs, and moved to my liver. 

My doctor applied and received an experimental drug palbociclib CDK 4/6 from Pfizer.I started this medication several days ago and have high hopes for improvement. Watching Super Bowl tonigh and back posting

recent losses on this board made me very sad reflecting a lot.

As I feel better I will post more often. Back in the ring fighting to win.

thank you for your support

Hugs 

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

Thank you for asking

you are not confused. I have been in and out due my health conditions. I was on Afinitor which was tough for me. My latest scan showed continuous progression with cancer now in bones on both sides, including ribs, skeleton and femurs, and moved to my liver. 

My doctor applied and received an experimental drug palbociclib CDK 4/6 from Pfizer.I started this medication several days ago and have high hopes for improvement. Watching Super Bowl tonigh and back posting

Hugs 

Am sending...

My most heartfelt & hopeful best wishes your way, Olga.

Kind regards, Susan

• tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    Options

Thank you for asking

Hugs 

yes

It has surely been a tough couple months for us pink sisters.  I get that way too.