Let's have a "card party" for Craig

Options
Lovekitties
Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member

I thought it might give Craig a boost if he were to get lots of feel better cards.

If you don't have his address, email me here at CSN.  Sharing it via email will keep it from being searchable. I have his wife's permission to share it with those I know.  She asked that they be sent to their home, so they don't have to worry about missing them if he gets to go home before they arrive.

I know some of you are "weather challenged" right now, just send one when you can.

By the way, his wife Kim says that he is dong some better, on a full fluid diet at the moment.

Marie who loves kitties

Comments

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Marie

You are so darn thoughtful and what a good idea, thank you for being you!!

Winter Marie

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    That is very thoughtful and

That is very thoughtful and thank you for keeping us updated.  

for those who are weather challenged or just buying stamps and mailing stuff challenged like I am, card store.com will mail the card for you.  

• Easyflip
    Easyflip Member Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Card

sent yesterday!

Easyflip/Richard

• Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I was going to send him one

I was going to send him one for the holidays but he said it eould make him blue so this is a good time to send one. I'll pick one up tomorrow.

• LindaK.
    LindaK. Member Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Need Address Please

Hi Marie, I sent you an email through CSN asking for Craig's address.  Can you please send it to me?  Thanks, Linda

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options
    LindaK. said:

Need Address Please

Hi Marie, I sent you an email through CSN asking for Craig's address.  Can you please send it to me?  Thanks, Linda

I need address as well.

I don't know if you didn't get the message, but I didn't get the address. So just PM me, and I'll get a fun little card on its way. 

Sue - Trubrit

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    LindaK. said:

Need Address Please

Sent

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    Woops

10 days and counting in hospital...things turned and went bad from update of my wife"s last one...have not eaten in two months now......I've done four gallons of go litely for my reward plus mag citrate and allkind of chemical and warm water enemas......hundreds of blood draws...and vitals all the time....plus several X-rays.

and im wearing ng tube for grins:)

so hungry so tired so weak.

get me out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have I got a post for you.......

thsnks marie and gang for Card project.....yall are too nice to me and thank you!

this is really hard and as you know I'm full of $hit afterall...no surprise for those that know me.  I am working to rejoin you....I do have some stories.

i was touched to see Linda K...and  buckeye Linds too.  And buckwirth friend with story from Kathy about enjoying my stories...he had told me that.  i enjoy folks reading what I write...I live for that:)

well about enema time and then go litely for another gallon.....hopefully will break up and go clear and we can go in again....my guts are a mess as you can guess:(

love you guys and thanks heaps.

just thought I was tough.....guess not:)

-craig

• Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

Woops

10 days and counting in hospital...things turned and went bad from update of my wife"s last one...have not eaten in two months now......I've done four gallons of go litely for my reward plus mag citrate and allkind of chemical and warm water enemas......hundreds of blood draws...and vitals all the time....plus several X-rays.

thsnks marie and gang for Card project.....yall are too nice to me and thank you!

this is really hard and as you know I'm full of $hit afterall...no surprise for those that know me.  I am working to rejoin you....I do have some stories.

i was touched to see Linda K...and  buckeye Linds too.  And buckwirth friend with story from Kathy about enjoying my stories...he had told me that.  i enjoy folks reading what I write...I live for that:)

well about enema time and then go litely for another gallon.....hopefully will break up and go clear and we can go in again....my guts are a mess as you can guess:(

-craig

It's good to see your post,

It's good to see your post, but very sorry for your being hungery and no eating, that is tooo much. Hang in there!

• Easyflip
    Easyflip Member Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

Woops

-craig

Craig

I don't know anyone tougher. Hang in there buddy.

Easyflip/Richard

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

Woops

-craig

Hi buddy!

Hi Dear,

How nice to see you posting but my heart breaks for your discomfort.   :(   I hope that you'll be fixed up soon so that you can go home to your own bed.  I'm sure you could do without all those beeping monitors and needle pricks at 3:00am!  ;) 

(And buddy, you are certainly one of the toughest persons I have ever known!!) 

Holding you gently,

Cynthia

• geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Options
    Craig:

Love and Hugs to you my dear friend.  You brought me through some difficult times in my George's journey and I am forever humbled by your generosity.  My you soon find yourself all comfy and warm in your own bed.  

Tina

• jen2012
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

Woops

-craig

You are the toughest

You are the toughest lion...no visits to the wizard needed for you, my friend.  So glad to see you post and looking forward to your stories soon!

be well 

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    Still here

well I finished prepping finally....took 5 gallons of go litelty.

just found out they don't do surgery on sunday and to make matters more maddening is they want me to do more prep for super bowl Sunday.  Monday they go in again but I get two more days of nothing to eat or drink.

im on tpn now at 2k per feeding:(

gotta hang on...dreaming of food and something I want to drink.

cant wait to get out of this looney bin.

see you

craig

• jen2012
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

Still here

just found out they don't do surgery on sunday and to make matters more maddening is they want me to do more prep for super bowl Sunday.  Monday they go in again but I get two more days of nothing to eat or drink.

see you

craig

Ugh none of it sounds fun,

Ugh none of it sounds fun, even a little bit.  I'm so sorry.   I hope you at least get to enjoy the game.

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

Still here

see you

craig

It's good to hear from you

It's good to hear from you Craig although I wish it was under much better circumstances. Keep fighting brother

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

Still here

see you

craig

YIKES

That's a lot of prepping you poor brave man!!  I hope you get to eat something wonderful when you get out and whatever kind of drink you want.

Today is Monday and I've been sending nothing but positive vibes all day, I hope we hear from you soon and that it worked.

Luv and Hugs,

Winter Marie