My 2 1/2 year old son

Options
RoseEve
RoseEve Member Posts: 3

Hello everyone I'm new to this site. My two and half year-old son was diagnosed with leukemia on January 7th. He has early pre B-ALL. He started treatment right away. I'm feeling so lost and alone as I am a single mother with very little family. I've never been so afraid inmy life. No one understands what I'm going through. I was hoping to find some support here.

Comments

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Poor little man and poor

Poor little man and poor mommy :(.  I am so sorry.  You are living my worst nightmare.  

Have you read the childhood cancer board up above?  It may be more active than this.  Do you belong to a church?  I would reach out to the pastor if you do, they may be able to help you in some way.  Talk to the social worker where your son is being treated for support groups or other help.  I would also may sure your doctor knows what's going on, it's a huge amount of stress for you and you need to be well to take care of your little guy and raise him to be healthy adult.

hang in there.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

• RoseEve
    RoseEve Member Posts: 3
    Options
    jen2012 said:

Poor little man and poor

Poor little man and poor mommy :(.  I am so sorry.  You are living my worst nightmare.  

Have you read the childhood cancer board up above?  It may be more active than this.  Do you belong to a church?  I would reach out to the pastor if you do, they may be able to help you in some way.  Talk to the social worker where your son is being treated for support groups or other help.  I would also may sure your doctor knows what's going on, it's a huge amount of stress for you and you need to be well to take care of your little guy and raise him to be healthy adult.

hang in there.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I posted there just now. I

I posted there just now. I didn't see that page thank you. My pastor came and anointed my son.