Checking In

Options

Friends,

Been a while since I stopped in last...with two teenagers really dont have time to stop.  It will be two year this April but had my last checkup at MDA Houston mid January '15.  Physical exam and CT Scan with NED again as I slowly inch toward that wonderful two year mark (April 16 2015).  MD's were very pleased and want to see me again in 6 months (July '15) for my last sixer checkup! If all is well with that one, will then be moving to the yearly list!!! Between now and then heading to Africa and taking it one day at a time.  Pray all is well with each of you and that you are enjoying/treasuring each new day!

Blessings,

Jon Thornsbury

Comments

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    Glad to hear...NED

Never get tired of hearing someone is NED. Very glad you are doing so well. May all you tomorrows be even better then today.

Bill

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Jon

Glad to hear you are doing well and still NED. All my children have grown up and now have children of their own, and yes I spoil them every chance I get. When they tell me Dad stop spoiling our children all I say, its payback time; we are so blessed to have them living close to us. So just hand in there very soon they will grow up and look back and thank you for always being there for them.

God Bless

Hondo

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    hi jon and congrats on the

hi jon and congrats on the all clear!  going to Africa, wow, that sounds very exciting.  it is wonderful to know that people really get back to living after cancer.  thank you for posting.  it is very encouraging for those just starting the battle.  have a fun and safe time in Africa.  i wish i were going with you.

God bless you,

dj

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    feeling good

Jon,

Congratulations on 2 years (I’ll grant you that inch).

Getting late on the West coast, so goodnight and goodNED!

Matt

• sonyk728
    sonyk728 Member Posts: 124
    Options
    Fantastic news!

That is great you are going to annual. I just went "up" to a 6 month and could not be happier! Enjoy your trip to Africa - you deserve it.